Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the movie out and all, thought it'd be fun to type this.
(I haven't seen the new movie but if you have please add opinions)

Beca- ISxP
Chloe-ESFP
Aubrey-ESTJ
Fat Amy-ExTP
Jesse-ENFP
Bumper-ESTP

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Haven't seen this for ages but I'm gonna try!

Beca- ISFP
Chloe- ExFP
Aubrey- ESTJ
Fat Amy- ESTP
Jesse- ENFP?
Bumper- jerk

·
Registered
ISFP
480 Posts
I agree with ISFP for Beca.

Jesse strikes me as Fe. He's always looking out for Beca and her well-being and even personally calls her dad to help get her out of jail. From what I remember he criticizes her at one point for "shutting out the people who care for [her]" or something along those lines (it might have been another character who said that?).

I think Chloe is Fe too, but it has been a while since I've seen the movie so I could be remembering incorrectly. She seems like she went over and above in her efforts to make Beca feel integrated into the group.

Aubrey is likely ESTJ, and I think Fat Amy is ESTP, but I could see ENTP as well.

I think Bumper could be ENTJ. Probably an Se-user and also seemed concerned with success (Te). Again, it's been a while so I could be way off.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I think Chloe is Fe too, but it has been a while since I've seen the movie so I could be remembering incorrectly. She seems like she went over and above in her efforts to make Beca feel integrated into the group.
I agree with this- I initially thought Fi, as the group was something that was important to her and she more wanted them to succeed as well as wanting Beca to join the group, but I see more Fe now. Maybe ESFJ?
Beca- ISFP
Jesse- ESFJ
Aubrey- ESFJ
Fat Amy- ESTP
Bumper- ENTJ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts