Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an activity that I am sometimes proficient in and sometimes do... I usually go and check them and see if they grow after a while. Sometimes they grow where I really do not want them to grow... but I let them stay there for a while to grow some more. I usually notice that the more trees I plant... the more proficient I seem to become to plant further trees... sort of recursive if you get what I mean.

So I am wondering, other INFPs, do you have experience in planting trees?

·
Premium Member
15,392 Posts
I'm not too much into planting trees, but I admire those who do.

Sometimes..... just *sometimes*... I like to plant seeds. [ of thought ]

·
Banned
3,624 Posts
We have several big trees in our backyard. I like being in close proximity to them.

I planted some trees when I was younger, I remember not wanting to do it, but after we finished, I felt really accomplished imagining that this tree was going to grow into something a lot bigger and i'd be connected to it from this point onwards. I like gardening for this reason... cultivating life is wonderful. It's never completely in your control... life does what it wants. We've been putting food scraps in our garden for a while now, and a tomato plant randomly started growing. The tomatoes taste like cat piss nonetheless (our cats use it as an excrement depositary) but it was a nice surprise.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I have not planted many trees regretfully - i don't really have any where to plant them. But I hated it as a kid when my dad would trim the trees. he would cut down these huge branches and I felt bad for the trees. I remember when he cut down a "rouge" tree that had just sky rocked out of the ground and was growing so tall it was about to interfere with power lines and already was hindering the garden. I protested and protested him against cutting it down. but it came down nonetheless. somehow..the same tree or a different tree I noticed has recently taken root in the exact same spot again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts