Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I am always getting ideas for novels, plays, movies, etc. None of them ever get near completion (and probably never will). But my latest brainchild is a world that is run by highly-evolved humans who are essentially "playing God" with "lesser" humans that they have put on the planet and are attempting to govern and control without their knowledge.

I'm just hoping to get some opinions on what personality types you all think would be most likely to want to "play God," what types would be most against it, what types would be willing followers (or at least observers) of such a scheme, and which would most successfully and efficiently execute the plans of their superiors?

Thanks!

·
Registered
393 Posts
So, I am always getting ideas for novels, plays, movies, etc. None of them ever get near completion (and probably never will). But my latest brainchild is a world that is run by highly-evolved humans who are essentially "playing God" with "lesser" humans that they have put on the planet and are attempting to govern and control without their knowledge.

I'm just hoping to get some opinions on what personality types you all think would be most likely to want to "play God," what types would be most against it, what types would be willing followers (or at least observers) of such a scheme, and which would most successfully and efficiently execute the plans of their superiors?

Thanks!
I think every type could be equally good at it. It just depends on what they're playing god to do. Think about it:

• SJs would probably want to make the "lessers" stick to traditional values.
  • SPs would create a world where hedonism dominates.
  • NFs would probably enforce whatever their moral code is on their people and also be harsh with people who break it.
  • NTs would probably have some kind of Nazi-like eugenics program and weed out all of the "unproductive" members of society.
As far as who would be the most willing followers, I think SJs would probably be willing to follow any given "God type". However, I think that "God type"'s own members would be more willing to follow that God type. In other words, NTs would follow NT Gods, SPs would follow SP Gods, etc.

·
Banned
557 Posts

Thanks!
NTs: These guys would probably be the scientists and masterminds of these highly-evolved humans. The leaders of this world playing God would most likely be either INTJs or ENTJs. <----They'd probably be the backbone of this operation. Also, they'd probably be the followers of such a new world order.

NFs: They'd probably be the heroes of this story, wanting to abolish such a mockery of acting as if they were God. These people would most likely build an underground resistance unit along with the SJs.

SJs: I believe that these guys would follow suit with the NFs and resist the NTs ruling. They'd, in no way, support such an infraction of by-the-book rules as well as do everything in their power to overthrow these new world powers.

SPs: They could go either way. If they liked the new order of things, they'd follow it and maybe have the ESTPs be big wigs in this new world order. If any of these NT upstarts crossed the SPs though, then they'd probaby join the reistance unit against them.

Also, u can come up with some good ideas. Try following up with and pursuing ur ideas more, yeah? U might like the results that would come as a result of such actions.

·
Banned
166 Posts
There's a game called Black & White where you are god, so...

ENFP: Throw rocks on people and throw people on rocks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts