I'm an ENTP teenager going crazy because my ESFP father does all of the following:
- Expects that I should do whatever he says exactly when he says it. Not after I finish what I'm doing. Then later, he'll come complaining that I never do what he says.
- He'll expect me to do something without him asking. Listen, I never can tell what needs to be done because I don't really see anything wrong with it. And when I tell him that he need to ask me to do it, he throws another fit about how I am so lazy and don't do anything.
- Every time we go somewhere and he starts to worry and/or get nervous, decides that he must get angry and throw a fit like a five year old. Then after he starts yelling at me, does not comprehend why I am yelling back. Then if I cuss during the fight, the fight will change from whatever subject it started on to how I shouldn't cuss.
- He worries about everything. It drives me mad when my boyfriend and I sit in a room, doing nothing but talking, and my dad will pace around the kitchen or try to look in my room becuase he gets worried. Oh and heaven forbid we have the lights off...
- He interrupts with my freedom... He thinks that I am not old enough to act like an adult. For the past 7 months he has held me back from getting my drivers license becuase he believe that I am a smart ass child who doesn't know how to do anything for their self......