Personality Cafe banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Hi @Llyralen
I really came back mainly for you haha :)

So the update is,
My grandma got feverish so the guy decided to speak with my older brother(cousin actually) at his own office and my brother went. They got along well I've heard.
And his parents decided it's better if the dad Just meets my uncle instead since the covid situation is getting worse here and my grandma is at risk. So he came and they talked for hours and it seemed like he liked me.
But later I heard even if they liked me there are small things he took as issues.
For example : they live on the other end of the city so we invited them early so they can spend more time but he somehow comprehended it the opposite and really made a fuss about it
And also it bothered them I have 3 brothers so according to Islamic law, I'll inherit next to nothing.

So they finally said they'll like to come again in September after they discuss stuffs with their other family members.

So even tho he said Im veru swewt, it made my mom upset,my brother is too. They thought theyre enough broad mimded and wont care about all those. Im only a little sad to see my my mom upset,nothing else.
Other than that, Im okay :)
I hope you all are doing good!
Gosh, I hope you are not married into such a horrible family. Did they actually express these reservations?

·
Registered
7,774 Posts
Hi @Llyralen
I really came back mainly for you haha :)

So the update is,
My grandma got feverish so the guy decided to speak with my older brother(cousin actually) at his own office and my brother went. They got along well I've heard.
And his parents decided it's better if the dad Just meets my uncle instead since the covid situation is getting worse here and my grandma is at risk. So he came and they talked for hours and it seemed like he liked me.
But later I heard even if they liked me there are small things he took as issues.
For example : they live on the other end of the city so we invited them early so they can spend more time but he somehow comprehended it the opposite and really made a fuss about it😐
And also it bothered them I have 3 brothers so according to Islamic law, I'll inherit next to nothing.

So they finally said they'll like to come again in September after they discuss stuffs with their other family members.

So even tho he said Im veru swewt, it made my mom upset,my brother is too. They thought theyre enough broad mimded and wont care about all those. Im only a little sad to see my my mom upset,nothing else.
Other than that, Im okay :)
I hope you all are doing good! ♥
And you? What did you think of his personality? Are you hoping you and your family hear from him again?

61 - 62 of 62 Posts