Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
INTP 5w4 359 autistic
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Female in her mid teens.
  • Very loud, bossy and stroppy; critical of almost everything, especially the stiflingly overprotective home she lives in.
  • Irregular eating habits. Doesn’t eat a lot every day, and tends to have 1-2 meals later on in the evening.
  • Spends a lot of her time alone in her bedroom, and has a small, tightly knit group of friends in which she sometimes connects with.
  • Naturally very active and enjoys exercise.
  • Can be very manipulative and sadistic; likes to pick on others to get a reaction out of them.
  • TikTok
  • Says “I’m bored” a lot

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
An unhealthy ESFP, and she's the Se subtype of ESFP. I used to be close friends with an unhealthy ESFP-Se many years ago but we ended up having a huge fallout and she has all the traits you described in this post.

Se-dominants tend to be quite loud and bossy and they are often physically active/sporty. Being manipulative and sadistic and like picking on others is unhealthy Se.
Having a small tightly knit group of friends indicates that she's an Fi type, as Fi types likes to bond closely with their friends.
And her saying that she's bored a lot indicates that she has perceiving as her lead function. Dominant perceivers such as ExxPs tend to feel bored a lot.

By the way, if you find yourself disliking her, it's because ESFPs and mbti INTPs are conflictors in socionics.

·
Registered
ESTP 9w8 972 so/sx
93 Posts
OP there's not enough information given to give an accurate type. Behavior can't be typed because it's very general. It's better if you know the reasons behind why they do those behaviors.

Female in her mid teens.
  • Very loud, bossy and stroppy; critical of almost everything, especially the stiflingly overprotective home she lives in.
  • Irregular eating habits. Doesn’t eat a lot every day, and tends to have 1-2 meals later on in the evening.
  • Spends a lot of her time alone in her bedroom, and has a small, tightly knit group of friends in which she sometimes connects with.
  • Can be very manipulative and sadistic; likes to pick on others to get a reaction out of them.
  • TikTok
  • Says “I’m bored” a lot
  • Being loud, bossy, and critical can indicate high Te or Fe, depending on what they're being loud, bossy, or critical about.
  • Irregular eating habits don't indicate anything about cognitive functions
  • Any type can have a small, tight-knit group of friends
  • Being naturally active and enjoying exercise can make you automatically think high-Se user, but please don't be led by stereotypes. There are also a lot of SJs who naturally enjoy exercise and being active
  • Being manipulative and sadistic can be seen in many types. A big reason can also be a lack of maturity since you mentioned that this girl is in her teens
  • Being bored is not correlated to any certain type at all. All types can be bored if nothing interests them at the moment

An unhealthy ESFP, and she's the Se subtype of ESFP. I used to be close friends with an unhealthy ESFP-Se many years ago but we ended up having a huge fallout and she has all the traits you described in this post.

Se-dominants tend to be quite loud and bossy and they are often physically active/sporty. Being manipulative and sadistic and like picking on others is unhealthy Se.
Please don't mistake loud and bossy to Se-dom, that's not what Se is. It's more likely that Te and Fe are loud and bossy than Se because Se is a perceiving function. It's passive and just takes in information while the judging functions are the ones that are active and do something about the information. Again, being loud and bossy are behaviors. You must find the underlying reason of why they're doing that behavior to accurately type the person

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Please don't mistake loud and bossy to Se-dom, that's not what Se is. It's more likely that Te and Fe are loud and bossy than Se because Se is a perceiving function. It's passive and just takes in information while the judging functions are the ones that are active and do something about the information. Again, being loud and bossy are behaviors. You must find the underlying reason of why they're doing that behavior to accurately type the person
Loudness indicates extroversion, but Se in socionics is about power so Se types are more inclined to be bossy as compared to Si types.
The OP's friend reminds me too much of my ex-friend, and I previously created a thread on here about my ex-friend on here a few years ago and everybody typed her as an ESFP. Or do you have an idea which type she might be?
This is the thread btw: ESFJ or ESFP?

·
Registered
ESTP 9w8 972 so/sx
93 Posts
@Schizoid ah, you're basing off of socionics. I'm not well-read on socionics so my definitions are based on MBTI

Regarding your friend, I will reply on your thread in respect for OP

·
Registered
ENFP-A - 2w3 - JEEP
5,710 Posts
This does not sound anything like my sister who is an ESFP. When you think of Se, I think of spontaneity. A spontaneous person living on the actual essence of life and can move through life quickly with choices at the drop of a hat with no concern for her safety. I true wild child. She leans to kind and very bubbly but can be extremely manipulative. Think Anna from frozen. She's loud but is never bossy and is certainly not critical. I do see a more critical side to my ISFP friend I know.

My sister is very active and can get bored easily but she would never spend a lot of time in her bedroom. Like never.

I don't think there is enough here to type this person. Also, do you equate talkative to bossy? I just know what you placed down is not an ESFP, unless she is highly unhealthy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Female in her mid teens.
  • TikTok
  • Says “I’m bored” a lot
She hot?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts