Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i believe in conspiracies
im spiritual
creative
i like creative and spiritual things ( art , poetry , literature , history )
i study secrets of the universe , conspiracies , govt conspiracies , illuminati , etc , spiritual secrets and mysteries , like fibonacci sequence , the Nobody , etc
im anti big government , libertarian
i believe in God and the Bible
i believe Love is all that matters in the end and i hate the cruelty in this world
i hate materialism and think people should just focus on love and making this world a better place instead of obsessing over money and jobs
i hate all forms of killing . im pro life(anti abortion) , a pacifist and vegetarian
i dont believe God commands Vegetarianism but i believe he recommends it
i am anti GMO i believe in planting natural seeds and things
i believe in natural medicine
i am opposed to the dark arts and dark occult ways
i believe the dark arts disguises itself as light , for example Wicca
i am very spiritualist but anti-wicca
i dont like the republican or democrat party
i hate materialism but i believe that if people didnt think about money then capitalism would be ok
i believe in an economic system called non-materialistic capitalism where corporations dont exist its like small ma and pa shops and money exists but people dont really think about it its just there
i am a romanticist and sometimes i like nothing more to sit in an ocean and think of love and feel the breeze and honour god in my heart and i wish i had a soulmate to do this with me
i have an extremely moralistic worldview . i get very upset when people spend their time opposing things from a practical view instead of a moral one
i believe relationships should be about loving eachother and should be the most beautiful secret of life , a sacred fire
i am a romanticist
i am opposed to focusing on sex and sexual perversion . i believe theres nothing wrong with sex , you just shouldnt focus on it or think about it , just accept it as a natural part of a relationship . I believe love and romanticism should be the foundations of a relationship , that theres nothing wrong with sex being present in a relationship , you just cant think about it and you cant be a pervert , you should just focus on the love aspect
i also believe theres nothing wrong with having something other than procreation as your intention while having sex , i just believe that since procreation is the natural result of sex , people shouldnt try to stop it if it happens , and should embrace children . this is because im against murder and stopping a person from living is murder and i love everyone and dont want people to be hurt
i believe children are a gift but i completely understand people who think raising children is tedious . I believe this is NOT because raising children is tedious and turns you depressed , i just believe the way society is trying to get us to raise children breaks families apart and makes us depressed . Society has become evil , so we should realize its not the children that make us feel like weve lost all our dreams and are stuck in a house raising kids all day , its actually societys way of raising children thats wrong . If we raised children the right way , it would be a beautiful fulfilling experience , as much as a relationship is . If you raise children the way God intended for you to raise children , then it would be fulfilling , and you would be able to incorporate all your dreams and wishes into it ( as long as your dreams and wishes arent evil and dont involve hurting people )
this is the right way to raise children. forget about materialism and all this societal nonsense that makes you upset . run away to a forest , go on an adventure , make your goals to help save people and heal the world from its evils , constantly have an undyingly beautiful and romantic relationship with your twin flame/soul mate , and teach your children beautiful things about love , focus on love and beauty and other people and the right thing and not things that dont matter , forget about jobs and sending your kids to school and all that nonsense , and just raise your kids in a forest or something with your wife and honour and write poetry to your soul mate/help meet/wife/twin flame all the time , and spend all day meeting other people but not in a societal way , just have sane people come over to the forest and you talk about ways to help the world , and have never ending intellectual dialect with your twin flame and offspring , and plant gardens and build worlds together and start tribes and be an ancestor of a tribe , and focus on things that actually matter all day , and talk to your son all the time and impart wisdom to him , and go out in society a lot but only for things that matter like people and poetry readings . Love people who populate society but hate the pre existing frames of bondage called the nonliving , manmade entity of society , which was put there by evil .
i also believe before a relationship gets as deep to have a sexual connection , you have to be married
i dont believe in legal marriage , i believe putting marriage in the hands of the government is evil
i believe marriage should just be no different from a pre-marriage relationship , the only difference is during the relationship you ran off to the forest for a couple of minutes and did a short little religious ritual where you promised to be together forever ... after all , what true relationship built on love would plan or have nothing wrong with a breakup in the future ?
i love deeply and i believe that if you love someone you should be with them forever
i believe people should always keep that beautiful spark of young awstruck lovers , and that its possible
i am an idealist and oppose stoicism
i believe in spiritual science and mathematics like studying the arts and humanities but i hate modern , materiastic "darwin" science
i believe that its wrong to hate nature but its also wrong to worship it . We should love nature , WITHOUT confusing it with its creator , God
i am opposed to gun control even though i am a pacifist , because i believe this government is evil and shouldnt have control over people's guns because that creates a monopoly which is unfair . I believe we should fiind a way to convince people peacefully to go about things in non violent ways , but i despise the idea of satanists controlling all the guns of people
i oppose the federal reserve and believe they should stop taking Gold away since gold is the only thing that backs paper and paper is the money of slaves
i dont like anger and wish people would just understand eachother without being arrogant and condescending
i wish people would approach things from a social and idealogical perspective instead of a legal and practical one . i dont think of things in the way of " if someone believes something , what should the government do , and what should society think and what laws should we make in order to have prosperity? " instead , i think about things in this way : " is it morally right for a person to choose to believe that in the first place , and is it loving and just ? "
i oppose homosexuality but i love all people even if theyre gay . Im the least "normal" person i know so i have nothing wrong if people are not normal . Its fine if two people are friends , its just that from a moral standpoint , i see separating sexuality from reproduction is immoral and it stems from society's sexual perversion . Its the action of people of the same gender having sex i oppose . I believe no one is born gay and its a choice , but dont think im prejudiced because i believe everyone has a choice . I have a spiritual , non-atheistic worldview so i believe that whatever people are , they choose to be - i chose to be straight , homosexuals chose to be gay , hitler chose to be evil , John the baptist chose to be good , and we all made choices about the kind of person we want to be , and that were not born with personality types , rather personality types are like cliches or cultural terms used to describe the personality chocies someone made shortly instead of listing all the things they are like .
i believe that violence is evil and that the USA doesnt realize it , so when it accuses people of terrorism they start locking up all the anti government people because they believe they will use violence against the government , but what the government doesnt realize is , its not the fact that people are opposed to them that are wrong , its the fact a lot of people use violence to fulfill their goals that is wrong , but weve become so evil as a people we believe violence is a legitimate solution , and until we realize it isnt the USA will be engaged in an endless wild goose chase , blaming people who oppose their own violence , because they believe its the opposition thats wrong , but that is evil and fascist and such fascism can only stem from falsely believing violence is an acceptable part of the world , when they should realize it isnt

ok please i need to find people like me because im lonely

·
Registered
132 Posts
For a libertarian you seem awfully focused on dictating what other people should and shouldn't do.

I know it's hard to look at the big picture and not feel like something has to be done, but you're only one person with limited power and influence. In the end, the only person's behavior you can fully control is your own and you have to focus on constructive values that lead you to where you want to be in life. The way I see it, you have to live your life as an example to others by upholding your values and demonstrating that those values can lead to success and happiness.

Personally, I feel it's a little dishonest to seek people out just because you want them to affirm your values or otherwise tell you what you want to hear. I think it'd be helpful to develop interests and hobbies that aren't focused on control and power and connecting through those. For example, you talk about vegetarianism, organic foods, and anti-corporate sentiment so activities like gardening, shopping at farmers' markets(as opposed to supermarkets), and cooking would align with those values and allow you to connect to other people who do the same activities (and possibly share similar values)

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
For an INFJ, you sure do seem to have a LOT of Fi going on.

Though I don't think an INFP would necessarily say:

ok please i need to find people like me because im lonely
But just - wow. That is a seriously intensely filled-with-individual-values post right there. IMO.

58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For a libertarian you seem awfully focused on dictating what other people should and shouldn't do.

I know it's hard to look at the big picture and not feel like something has to be done, but you're only one person with limited power and influence. In the end, the only person's behavior you can fully control is your own and you have to focus on constructive values that lead you to where you want to be in life. The way I see it, you have to live your life as an example to others by upholding your values and demonstrating that those values can lead to success and happiness.

Personally, I feel it's a little dishonest to seek people out just because you want them to affirm your values or otherwise tell you what you want to hear. I think it'd be helpful to develop interests and hobbies that aren't focused on control and power and connecting through those. For example, you talk about vegetarianism, organic foods, and anti-corporate sentiment so activities like gardening, shopping at farmers' markets(as opposed to supermarkets), and cooking would align with those values and allow you to connect to other people who do the same activities (and possibly share similar values)
it may seem like im being dictating , but im looking at it from an idealogical perspective instead of a practical one
im not saying " we should make people do this " . Im saying " in an ideal world , people would choose to do this "

·
Banned
1,795 Posts
If you want to find people to like you, perhaps you could start by opening your mind a bit and not being so judgmental?

Also, curious - of all the animal species who practise homosexuality - is this also because of social perversion? Or did "God" make them that way? :unsure:

58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

true to the farmers market and shopping there and planting , but im just really lonely.
its not that i need people to affirm my views . its just i want a friend/companion to help me along the path of life i choose
you know the phrase " find people who understands you"
thats all i want in the end . someone who sees it as i see it
i feel so lonely , i love people but i dont like evilness
and i cant go through this alone
i need to be with other people
i love everyone , it just breaks my heart to see evil snatch them up
i just wish someone understood me , i wish there was someone who saw the truth like i did
who i could fellowship with and be with
i just need to meet other people who feel the truth
i just need to have someone who says " hey , how are you today ? youre my friend "
and i need to have the comfort of knowing theyre not being tricked by evil forces into doing things that are wrong
its not that i need people to reaffirm my views
its just that i need people because im lonely
and i want to be with other people and have the comfort of knowing theyre not being seduced by evil

·
Registered
8,949 Posts
A garden will never grow if you only plant roses.

Reactions: Delilah
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i am open minded i just love the truth
i dont like immorality
i dont judge people i discern viewpoints
judging is saying " youre evil and i cant stand being around you "
but discerning is saying " that viewpoint that promotes harm and immorality , thats wrong , you can still be around me but you wont be able to be my companion , i want you to be my companion on my path , but you dont like my path so you choose not to be a companion on it . Its ok though once i find a companion in the light i will write things and reveal things in nature and secrets and once you see them the darkness will go away and light will happen " the latter is what i am stating

58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
true . im ok with being friends with all kinds of people
but if they follow ways that they have different views than i have
im still friends with them
but im not friends with them in the way i meant when typing this thread
when i typed this thread , i meant friend as in not neccesarily friend
but someone who was willing to be my companion upon my path
and if someone chooses a path that i dont have
then they by default would not be choosing my path
and would not be my companion on it
maybe friend was a misnomer , i didnt really mean i want a friend
i meant " i want a friend who is ALSO a companion on my path"
im ok with having friends of different paths
but i ALSO need friends on the same path
because then not only would they be friends
but friends who can be companions on my path
and the latter is what i meant by this post
it may not have been clear because my thoughts come out too quickly sometimes and i get so passionate that i forget to phrase things understandably or comprehensibly
its like i become overcome with emotion
after all , when it comes to punctuation this thread i posted is AWFUL
but i cant focus on that
i am too passionate for the truth

·
Banned
1,795 Posts
i dont like immorality
but discerning is saying " that viewpoint that promotes harm and immorality , thats wrong , you can still be around me but you wont be able to be my companion , i want you to be my companion on my path , but you dont like my path so you choose not to be a companion on it . Its ok though once i find a companion in the light i will write things and reveal things in nature and secrets and once you see them the darkness will go away and light will happen " the latter is what i am stating
I think your view on homosexuality is immoral.

58 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is it a sin?
if you know its wrong but dont care , yes
but if were talking about the action than the action no matter what is a sin
but the person or animal themselves are not sinners unless they realize its wrong but dont care
but then again , anyone who doesnt care about morality is a sinner
and its that aspect thats wrong
i repeat ..... the action is a sin
the doer is not a sinner unless they REALIZE its a sin but dont care
people who never realize things are sins
God comes to them in a vision after the ressurection
this is one of the minor beliefs i dont mind if someone doesnt have
the thing about God coming to them in a vision

58 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i dont like immorality
i want to see who sees the same way i do

1 - 20 of 92 Posts