Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, alot of times, when I'm online I'll take a bunch of quizzes. Little quirky ones that don't really mean much. I recently took this one, and it said my heart craves love. After reading it through more, I was a bit less shocked and just wanted to see what you guys get. Thanks.

Here's the quiz:

What Are The Keys To Your Heart?

My results:

Your Heart Craves Love

You are attracted to good manners and elegance.

In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Anything to procrastinate from doing the washing up.

My results:

Your Heart Takes Love Lightly

In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is traditional. Without saying anything, both of you communicate with your hearts.

Your risk of cheating is low. Even if you're tempted, you'd try hard not to do it.

You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.

In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Ooh, I took this one before :D (is in love with Blogthings)

Your Heart Craves Love
Yes.

In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.
Ehm...kinda. I don't need the constant affirmation.

You'd like to your lover to think you are flexible and ready for anything!
Uh...okay.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.
I actually love people like this...and I one myself. To an extent...

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.
True.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
True.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.
Marriage is confinement and pointless. I will not be getting married, whether I have a SO or not.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.
Eh...not rly. I can do without it.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Your Heart Takes Love Seriously
You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.
False. I'd work hard to bring their self-esteem up.

It's true that I would never cheat.

I think that marriage is a pointless ritual. Something I will not partake in.

In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.
Pretty much.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
LOL @ Te use on these silly quizzes.

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free. You are attracted to obedience and warmth.

In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.
In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy. You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your risk of cheating is zero very low. You care about society and morality. You would never be very unlikely to break a commitment.

You think of marriage pessimistically. You don't think happy marriages exist anymore. You think of marriage as something that will confine you.
(I abhor the idea of it.)

In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.
In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
New Quiz! Ingest! [/run Nom.exe]... Ping!

Your risk of cheating is low. Even if you're tempted, you'd try hard not to do it.

You think of marriage pessimistically. You don't think happy marriages exist anymore.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts

You would be forced to break up with someone who was arrogant, acting like the dictator of your life.

You think of marriage pessimistically. You don't think happy marriages exist anymore.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts

In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I don't think mine is super-accurate, but maybe more true than false I guess....

Your Heart Craves Love

You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

What Are The Keys To Your Heart?

Blogthings: Quizzes and Tests and Memes, Oh My!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Haha, why not.

Apparently, My Heart Craves Love.

-You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.
Not that I've noticed...

-In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.
I don't know--most alive? Most safe, maybe.

-You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.
Wouldn't we all! But that's not so important.

-You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.
It seems unlikely that I'd end up with someone like that, but if I did, yes, I would definitely break up with them.

-Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.
I'm not sure. Maybe.

-Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
I don't see myself as a big cheater, but I can't say I've never broken other kinds of commitments.

-You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.
True, but I'm not exactly at an age where I should be considering marriage.

-In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.
I'd say that's true.

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
I'm not an INTP, but I took this anyway...

You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.

·
Registered
438 Posts
You are attracted to obedience and warmth.

You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.

I mainly chose animals for their practical functions. I could eat a sheep, and lamb is best for my blood type and on and on etc. WTF does it have to do with love???? Im open to persuasive contributions

·
Registered
116 Posts
Your heart takes love lightly.
True. I don't try to fall in love or have an interest in that whatsoever. But maybe I just haven't found my ideal partner yet... Idk.

True.

True.

False. I don't care about that kind of stuff.

Nope. I'm the one who needs the constant reassurance, so I would understand her.

I'm actually the kind of person who doesn't believe in true love. People change and as a result they can stop loving each other.

Your risk of cheating is 100%. You are not suited for a monogamous relationship.
Uhh? Can't say this isn't true, since I haven't been in a relationship yet, but I'm sure I would at least try not to cheat.

Actually, the fuss over marriage annoys me. Maried or not, love is what actually matters.

Nope. I treasure love.

Ok... Either I didn't anwser as myself 'cause I'm sleepy or this test is very innacurate...

·
Banned
1,068 Posts

You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.

False. I'd work hard to bring their self-esteem up. <--- I agree with Molock here

I wouldn't say zero, but yeah I've learned to be loyal.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Your Heart Doesn’t Need Love Now

You are attracted to obedience and warmth.

In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now.

·
Registered
307 Posts

You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.

Your risk of cheating is 100%. You are not suited for a monogamous relationship.

·
Registered
39 Posts
"Your Heart Craves Love"

Not surprised, I and many INTPs I've conversed with have had tough experiences with rejection, bullying, and abandonment. You may put up a cold exterior but on the inside you really want someone to prove you wrong.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I mainly chose animals for their practical functions. I could eat a sheep, and lamb is best for my blood type and on and on etc. WTF does it have to do with love???? Im open to persuasive contributions
Lol, that's what I did too. I could ride/eat a horse, asking birds about flight would be incredibly insightful, and if I had a cow with me on a deserted island, all I'd do is pull out my ocarina and play Epona's Song ;)

I'd need to make sure I had an empty bottle on me, though... Hmm

·
Registered
988 Posts
Rarely. Birds, I hope, will not be too irritating.

In love, you feel the most alive when everything is uncertain, one moment heaven... the next moment hell.
That would terrify me. Why do you think I prefer old French grammars to Jane Eyre?

At least they got that right.

And interesting institution. I agree with the principal, but not the practice or the dramatics associated with it.

Not completely. I prefer contentment to passion, and a half-devotion to full obsession.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts