Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
ISTJ
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've filled out questionnaires in the past to request typing, but I'm not going to today because I don't feel comfortable with the validity of my responses to the questions due to user bias. I tend to over analyze everything, which can make my responses too forced and not natural, which isn't going to help anyone. So today, I ask anybody who has been reading my posts these past several months that I have been on Perc to type me however you see fit. Would you say I am INFP, another type, or are you as confused as me? I feel like I am an INFP, but my friends have typed me as other types, so I want to get more opinions to help me decide. Thanks guys, much appreciated. :kitteh:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Hi, I've filled out questionnaires in the past to request typing, but I'm not going to today because I don't feel comfortable with the validity of my responses to the questions due to user bias. I tend to over analyze everything, which can make my responses too forced and not natural, which isn't going to help anyone. So today, I ask anybody who has been reading my posts these past several months that I have been on Perc to type me however you see fit. Would you say I am INFP, another type, or are you as confused as me? I feel like I am an INFP, but my friends have typed me as other types, so I want to get more opinions to help me decide. Thanks guys, much appreciated. :kitteh:
Is this thread/request still active?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
So I did that analysis in your other thread but I want to add here, on the whole you come off as this quite warm, considerate, thoughtful person who's quite aware of feelings. Then when I read your questionnaires, it came off as NFJish, but see my analysis in your other thread for that.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
@Bunniculla - mention just in case you never saw this above. :)

PS: You can talk more about yourself for exploring your type if you want and I can help analyze a bit, in turn for my having talked a lot too in my thread and you listening and analyzing. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts