Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I don’t have an assured standard to order my functions and I’m even unsure of my functions whether it is Se/Ni vs Si/Ne, Te/Fi vs Ti/Fe. By using the ‘subtle standard’ which I couldn’t describe it in words, I think I’m somewhere between ENTP, ENFP, INFP, INTJ.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
First, ‘self-content accomplishment’ in the fields I’m interested in – science and music. What ‘self-content accomplishment’ means is, regardless of the outside world’s acclaim or criticism, if I be content with it, then it’s ‘self-content accomplishment’. I yearn it to approve myself.

Second, I want my new family. I had my life half-succeeded and half-spoiled by my family. They cared about me being a son and a brother and never made me poor with materialistic needs but they tried to manipulate my visions and even private life and didn’t cared much about what I think especially during my puberty days(like “Dad, what is life?”, “Life is what you live. Don’t ask questions. If you have some, think by only yourself. It’s a subject that can’t be defined by mere creatures like us.”). Now, they say I’m too complicated and unnecessarily metaphysical and critical(but I don’t think I belong to those words because I don’t think I’m that complicated or metaphysical or critical). However, I don’t blame them and try to think of the goods my family offered since it’s still really nice of them. Instead, I’d like to be a parent and be more focused my child/children’s needs. I’d like to share their visions and try to learn from each other as we are not omniscient. I even made up my mind to give up my dreams if that’s the one of the way’s to nurture my children happily and discernible.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I was before the age of 10, I came with a question ‘What is life?’, then got lost in my thought in strive of finding truth. I felt dumb and lame, because I just started thinking things like that(and yet I still feel dumb and lame :dry:). But I also felt like I find something totally new in my life.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
When I don’t have strength – physically, intellectually, logically, socially.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Mostly hunch, logic, value or emotion, but it’s pretty random. I tend not to have any prejudices about people but I automatically have some and tend to doubt people including myself. If I feel stable and content I tend to be very logical, calm and tend to think it from all angles and possibilities, pro/cons or any other things by some standards that divides them. However if I’m in a stressed situation I tend to go by hunch and emotion and it mostly results into regret. So I TRY to be relaxed and calm as possible to make myself decide the best.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Regardless of working as a team or alone, my emphasis on a project is reason. And as long as it is reasonable and I have my contribution in my team, I’m not interested in other control of the outcome, if you consider contribution as some kind of control.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
The more interesting it is and new it is, I get fun. I can’t really describe such certain time.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
It depends on the circumstances. I’m still trying to learn what would be the best for me. Maybe theorize, hands on, memorize and then repeat?

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Not organized when it comes to knowledge or thoughts or whatever. Random analysis, random decision, random whatever so I try to organize it but naturally I’m random enough to contradict myself and that’s awful :rolleyes:

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I try to see the idea itself(the definition, notion, whatever) then how it would process and would result in certain situation. I definitely try to understand the principles and look for more information that supports for more sense.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I find harmony when the individuals of a given group has something common in thoughts and visions, values whatever that makes everyone content. So complete harmony may be not possible but as long as no one’s hurt emotionally, I think harmony exists.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Both(I think before I speak if I’m not stressed and if I’m stressed, I speak before thinking. Right now I’m pretty stressed-out so you know what this means. I'm feel I'm having (a) great possibility to contradict myself and be simple at the same time!). One-on-one communication but group discussions doesn't bother THAT much.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I need to know where I’m jumping but sometimes I don’t know where I’m jumping. Sometimes action speaks more than words and sometimes they don’t(depends on the circumstances).

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Since I don’t have a favorite show. I would hang out with my friends.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I become very illogical and emotional. I try to suppress it but there were times I wasn’t able to manage it. I try not to hurt people unnecessarily because of that and try to be alone thinking, listening to extremely loud or extremely calm music or surfing the internet.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Illogic, self-righteousness, dishonesty. And the target could be me too.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Humor(especially black), abstract ideas, people.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
Thoughts, ideas, knowledge, actions or whatever outside of my interests.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?
They perceive me “having (a) very pure soul, relentless and introspective” according to their words. Nothing’s wrong though it bothers me them seeing my soul very pure. If I have (a) soul(s), I guess it’s pretty ugly.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Inside my house isolated from outside noises thinking, play or listen to my favorite music.

Crude, honest replies please!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts