Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took so many tests and most of them several times but I just can't get an answer that pleases me. Most of them don't seem to fit me or whatever - I'm major confused, maybe you could help me out ?

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

I'm probably wrong about everything, can't really fit myself into any of these types and I studied them all. Only thing I'm sure about is that I'm an Extrovert - thats for sure but idk about all the other stuff.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

I yearn for adventure. I want to travel the world, I want to see places and write write write. I want to make lots of money with my creativity - I want people to look at me and be like "Wow she has come such a long way". Later in life want to have happy family, many friends, a big house, settle down somewhere near the beach and just sit near the ocean each day and be in peace with myself. I always wanted to be journalist and/or writer and I will do anything to achieve this.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

I think I'm at my finest when I'm working at my current internship (I'm doing an internship at a kindergarten). I can fully be myself, I can interact with all these people, I can be near the children and they look up to me, they fully trust me and they give love in a way adults or even teenager only rarely do. I love this job, even though I would not consider doing it for the rest of my life - here and now this feels right and it feels like its exactly what I need right now.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

When someone is better in writing than me. I know it sounds so stupid but I get extremely jealous and just feel really dumb when I find someone who did so much better on a task than I did. I may have to work on this because I really don't like this about my personality. But it is what it is.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

I'm an instinct person. I don't sit down and do pro and cons (Im too lazy for that if I'm honest haha), I just listen to my heart. If it has to do with people and conflicts I listen to both sides of the argument and than I'll decide what sounds more logical and I also use the knowledge I have about the situation or/and people.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

Yes and especially in group projects - I'm a total control freak, I tend to boss people around (sometimes to harshly) and I want everything to be perfect. I often tend to stick with my idea and think that its the best - I'm not so flexible with that. I want to control the entire project and often tend to not listen to other people's ideas.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

Always when I'm with my friends of course ! Or if I'm playing with children or animals. I love being around people and always want to get to know new facts, dreams etc about them. I also really enjoy shopping, getting dressed in new things with my friends or crying over a sad movie in cinema with my bestie. I just love having fun, I love going to parties and I always find a way to have fun during almost all situations in my daily life.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

I memorize very well, especially vocabulary (English isnt my mother language so I learn it in school and I just looove learning new words I have never heard of before). But I also love to put hands on, discover - I'm a very curious person and I always want to find out more about something, want to find out the story behind it all and the connections between things.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

Ugh not at all haha. My room is pretty clean most of the time but only because I throw anything in my wardrobe, Im lazy so I often don't tidy up, my bags are also a mess and I never organize my whole school stuff. Im a mess.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

I usually try to see if they make sense.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

I'll make sure I'll follow what I believe in and that I'm always staying true to myself. I would never let anyone change me or my believs. If I believe in something I will stand up for it - always.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I speak before thinking - sometimes I hurt people by doing so. My head is a mess, I never know how to put my thoughts into words (besides putting them on paper). I just throw them all out and there you have it the mess I call my words. Sometimes what I say doesn't even makes sense but I just can't stop talking, if something comes into my mind I just have to put it out there.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

Actions speaks louder than words ! I love jumping into the actions, if I worry and think about it too much I might be scared and not do it, overthinking kills the fun.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

Ditch the tv, I can record it or watch it online. A night out is so much more interesting than laying in bed and watching a show. Who knows what might happen.Also I love being around people more, I feel lonely very fast. - But sometimes I need alone time, I want to stay home with my laptop and cook something nice for myself, maybe do a face mask and lie in bed listening to music to calm myself down.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

I try to calm down. I know everything's gonna be alright tbh. Of course I still get stressed but I hate it. I try to avoid stress, be calm and try to think slowly and progress everything.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

Ugh judging people. People who judge other's by their sexuality, looks, color .. seriously I get so mad at them I wanna shake them and yell "wake up, all people are different and thats totally cool". Also "cold" unemotional people who never show what they feel or never really fight for what they want.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

writing, fashion, books, celebritites .. the world. I just love to interact about everything, I enjoy hearing the opionions of others, Im really talkactive.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life

homework, organizing, overthinking. I live the moment so I never really think about my future (which is really bad I know). I also don't really pay attention what people I don't really care about think about me or my friends.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

My friends would never call me boring or shy, quiet. They would call me independet, fun, probably crazy and a "living in the moment" kind of person. They also see me as a very childish, girly person who stands up for what she believes in and barely moves away from their opinion.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

shopping ? swimming ? idk just something fun with friends or family. I would probably just spend a chill day outside, maybe go for dinner and later to a club or just watch my favorite show with my Besties. Im up for anything fun :)

Any ideas guys ? Please help me out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts