Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just sitting for a while in the spring sun. A tiny bee landed on the edge of my shirt sleeve. I think it was a baby bee. I was sitting there looking at it but after a while I got scared to be stung and started to slowly turn my arm to see if it was in a position to do that. I didn't want it to fly away but of course it did. I wanted to sit there together with my new baby bee friend in the sun but stupid and pointless fear made me ruin it.

I could have decided to just trust the small bee-ing and enjoy the moment, but no.

This made me a bit sad :/

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I often will be having a beautiful moment when the thought "they must think I'm odd" pops into my head, it steals the moment instantly, so fear of other people's opinions have stolen plenty of my beautiful moments.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I often will be having a beautiful moment when the thought "they must think I'm odd" pops into my head, it steals the moment instantly, so fear of other people's opinions have stolen plenty of my beautiful moments.
Maybe we need more INFP's in our lives. To learn to let go of other people's opinions.
Didn't feel odd at all to start this thread here, around you guys :)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I'm a believer in the "20 seconds of insane courage".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts