Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question is for females only.

I understand that because I am in the Sex and Relationships forum, this is an APPROPRIATE question.

I want to know,

Especially if you are an ENTP female, and willing to answer,

Do you feel that you have an abnormally high sex drive, compared to the other personality types??

If you are NOT an ENTP but you are female,

please give your opinion about if you think ENTP females have higher sex drive than the other 15 types

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
I don't think there's a correlation between the level of their sex drive and their MBTI type. It's possible that ENTP women may appear to have a higher sex drive due to their personality, but I don't know for sure.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Well I don't know about you, but I wouldn't be finding out my crushes favourite sex position, how high her sex drive is and how important masturbation is to her...
I sure would be trying to find that out!

I just wouldn't be using an internet forum to do it...

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I agree with skycloud that sex drive isn't dependent on type, but rather than the different types express it in different ways and/or are more prone to acting on it than others.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Well I don't know about you, but I wouldn't be finding out my crushes favourite sex position, how high her sex drive is and how important masturbation is to her...
The position would depend on whatever kind of mood I'm in
I would rarely say that I'm not in THAT mood
but I don't masturbate.

You're welcome, dear. :crazy:

I wouldn't say that ENTPs have higher sex drives (that's obviously an individual thing... and a teenager thing in most cases) BUT they're generally going to be more open about sex and likely to freely discuss it than, say... an ISTJ. Or NJs in general.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.