Personality Cafe banner

Have you experienced the 20th and 21st Century or just 21st Century?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
I experienced every century, from the 1st to the 28th.:smug:

The world ends on the day of the 29th century.

·
Registered
9,828 Posts
Experienced both... though i don't remember anything from the 20th one. One of my first memories is Nine Eleven, though... i have memories from before but they were very vague... I remember being in the day & night care center when i was being taken away from my parents when they abused me.... and i know i was bored... as a toddler lol... I also remember how i accidentally opened a door when we we're taken to a place... and that i had to manually held the door ... because i opened it when we were still driving lol... ON THE ROAD. I also remember being hit my dad for breaking a glass.. I remember being washed by the nurse there (in that day & care night center). I remember eating bread with only butter on it, and i didn't like it. I also remember eating a banana once; I also remember eating a certain cookie on school... It's the only memory from the first school i was on... I remember eating spaghetti my mom made. I remember seeing my mom for the last time and I WAS CRYING...... For some reason, i knew... that i would never see her again... because i have that memory... so did i understand the atmosphere, did i understand what she said, because i couldn't understand words back than.... they never taught me... but despite being abused, i apparently still did like my mom... I also remember dreaming about my dad... and wishing he visited me... but he did two suicide attempts, had an alcohol problem and was in a mental hospital...

I hate my life. I hate myself.

I wished there were four versions of me, and that i had to never lead a version of me... i wished... i was the person my dad dreamed i could become, and spend time with him... I wished i was the person my mom dreamed i could become and spend time with her... I wished i was the person my foster mom dreamed i could become and spend time with her... I wished I was the person my second foster mom dreamed i could become and spend time with her...

I can never satisfy all four of them... Never. My dad's life ruined, even if i just appeased my foster moms... But i would never had the life i want to have... I would never had the life i want to live... And actually i don't want to live anymore. I want to be dead. That's my dream. That's my only dream... And people are so cruel and mean that they'll just let to continue to torture myself because God tells them this is the right thing to do, and that you'll never should kill people, but this is my wish, so please let me go...

Thank you, and if you don't... you're terrible human beings!!!

and i'm a terrible human being too.

Reactions: Preciselyd

·
Banned
15,562 Posts
Born in the late 90s. I probably have one or two memories that took place in the 20th century, so I really only remember experiencing the 21st century.

Reactions: Preciselyd
1 - 7 of 7 Posts