Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 1300 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the types of popular youtubers?

Charlie McDonnel (Charlieissocoollike)
Chris Kendall (Crabstickz)
Alex Day (Nerimon)
Shane Dawson
John and Hank Green (Vlogbrothers)
Communitychannel
Craig Benzine (Wheezywaiter)

etc.

I'm not good at typing. I was wondering if anyone else knows.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
um Peter Chao(pyrobooby)
TimothyDeLaGhetto
Fred
um those r the only ones I can think of

Reactions: TheOwl

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
I've said before youtube is full of xNxPs :p

Charlie McDonnel - INFP (if you've watched a lot of his videos he talks about how introverted he is and all if you don't believe he's not an ENFP. he even uses the word introverted).
Chris Kendall - ENFP
Alex Day - INTP (serious ENTP rants though lol)
Shane Dawson - ENFP (possibly ESFP)
John and Hank Green - Both INTPs.
Communitychannel - ENFJ?
Craig Benzine - INTP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKnC7Ovwft4&feature=channel

At 1:07 it shows communitychannel, Charlie and Hank Green D:, so many from your list.

·
Banned
809 Posts
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=dn3cBilg06g

I think Davey Wavey is ENFJ.

P.S. Bleh face I can't post YouTube videos on my itouch. Look for Davey Wavey Raw - I want foreskin for Christmas.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I'd guess ENTP for Julian, based sheerly on the kind of humor in his videos. I haven't paid attention to his behavior behind the scenes.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I disagree, I call ENFP on Charlie. I am very good at spotting the differences between the E/I in xNFP, considering the fact that I am literally surrounded by them. Same group of xNFP got into this discussion and we all agreed that Charlie seems more ENFP-ish.

I use the word introverted to describe my ways a lot, doesn't mean I am introverted. Just means my silly switch is off for the moment or I feel introverted that day.

The 'Extroversion' and 'Introversion' in MBIT, from my understanding, is how you process information. Either externally or internally. I know plenty of INFPs that are very active and social and I know many ENFPs that are quiet and withdrawn.

I still think Charlie is an ENFP, his personally just screams it to me IMO xD but I wouldn't rule out INFP either. There is always I chance that I am wrong.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
TheMeanKitty: Total ESTP!

Reactions: TheOwl

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
John Green of vlogbrothers just said in his YouTube liveshow that he is an INFP. Thoughts?? I'm a little surprised because I always assumed he was an INFJ... I dunno, seems like a Fe user instead of Fi.
Yeah, I see a ton of Fe in him (I always thought he was INFJ). Maybe he mistyped himself. NJ types are a lot like perceivers. How much does he know about MBTI?

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
John Green of vlogbrothers just said in his YouTube liveshow that he is an INFP. Thoughts?? I'm a little surprised because I always assumed he was an INFJ... I dunno, seems like a Fe user instead of Fi.
Oh my god I've been pestering him via Twitter for years asking about his MBTI. I'm so sad I missed this, I would have peed myself. I also would bet money that he's an INFJ rather than INFP.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Yeah, I see a ton of Fe in him (I always thought he was INFJ). Maybe he mistyped himself. NJ types are a lot like perceivers. How much does he know about MBTI?
I'm not really sure. He didn't talk about it for long :( He was answering Twitter questions and it came up. He said he's an INFP and then explained his introversion but didn't go into the NFP part.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I'm not really sure. He didn't talk about it for long :( He was answering Twitter questions and it came up. He said he's an INFP and then explained his introversion but didn't go into the NFP part.
HE WAS ANSWERING TWITTER QUESTIONS WHAT I feel so neglected. Maybe it was my question lol

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Zinnia Jones - INTP all the way
Shane Dawson - ENFP
Fred - ESFP?? I have no idea.
Annoying Orange (Daneboe) - ESTP?

Sorry, I don't really watch a lot of the popular ones.

1 - 20 of 1300 Posts