Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Let's post our online portfolios here to exchange feedback :perc3:

This is my fashion portfolio:
[link removed]

I'm looking for a job in patternmaking or technical design. I just reorganized all the contents so that each image is larger, and each project has a folder. I'm still adding stuff, but think I should add some zoomed in photos of the details in each piece. I dunno if I should post more scaled-down patterns.

Honestly I'm sort of lost about what people even look for in portfolios for the position I'm aiming for, because most people want to be fashion designers, not technical designers :|

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
Let's post our online portfolios here to exchange feedback :perc3:

This is my fashion portfolio:

[edited link]

I'm looking for a job in patternmaking or technical design. I just reorganized all the contents so that each image is larger, and each project has a folder. I'm still adding stuff, but think I should add some zoomed in photos of the details in each piece. I dunno if I should post more scaled-down patterns.

Honestly I'm sort of lost about what people even look for in portfolios for the position I'm aiming for, because most people want to be fashion designers, not technical designers :|
I'd be happy to give feedback, even though fashion is not my area of expertise. Could you clarify a little about what specific kind of feedback you want?

I'd post my slowly growing design portfolio, but it's all work pieces with my work info on it. XD

I'll see if I can post parts of my non-work related design projects as I organize them (something I intend to do this month).

Reactions: ficsci

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd be happy to give feedback, even though fashion is not my area of expertise. Could you clarify a little about what specific kind of feedback you want?

I'd post my slowly growing design portfolio, but it's all work pieces with my work info on it. XD

I'll see if I can post parts of my non-work related design projects as I organize them (something I intend to do this month).
Omg thank you!! XD

Then I just want to know if it creates the impression that I have the technical skills to make fairly complex clothes. Also if the pieces are eyecatching enough / the layout is clear that you'd have any interest in looking at them.

Honestly I've looked at my own stuff way too much that I dunno how they're perceived by other people, so any impression would be really helpful ^^

Please do tell me when you're done, I'd love to give you feedback too :D

·
Electronica Wizard
ISFP
6,709 Posts
Quite impressed although fashion is not my expertise. Perhaps you could also add in your design process if you'd like in a presentable manner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts