Personality Cafe banner

1681 - 1700 of 1717 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,502 Posts
Right here! Sexiest man alive! Turn up the heat buddy! Lol!

·
Registered
15,766 Posts
Winona Ryder

View attachment 875325

Ha Vi

Eiza Gonzalez

Aishwarya Rai

IMG_5632.jpg

Gigi Hadid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

Reactions: Rift

·
Premium Member
3,502 Posts
Winona Ryder

View attachment 875313

Kathy Chow

Eiza Gonzalez

Aishwarya Rai

View attachment 875315

Gigi Hadid

I only know who Winona Ryder is. But the interesting point I wanted to make about Eiza Gonzalez is that she kinda looks too perfect, to the point that it diminishes her physical attractiveness a little imo. Idk, maybe I'm just weird like that.

·
Registered
INFJ 4w3, he/him
630 Posts

Make-up can be very influential. Otherwise, my attraction to her would be based solely on personality, if I were to see her on the street. Truthfully, I'm often blinded by make up, as she is a really beautiful person to me on TV, only with the help of make-up artists.

That being said, a major part of what makes a woman beautiful is her personality. (Perhaps this goes without saying.) She is a very real ENFJ, and her personality is her most attractive quality.

·
Registered
15,766 Posts
I only know who Winona Ryder is. But the interesting point I wanted to make about Eiza Gonzalez is that she kinda looks too perfect, to the point that it diminishes her physical attractiveness a little imo. Idk, maybe I'm just weird like that.
reasonable- most of them are international stars ... I was attempting to add some diversity of different type of beauty into this category . I can understand enjoying some sort of peculiar look in terms of being attractive, for example I know Brad Pitt /Keanu Reeve looks good but due to being flawless they look less attractive to me haha
I guess I enjoy Eiza Gonzalez bc she looks exotic but I can see your point

IMG_5635.jpg

IMG_5634.jpg

·
Registered
INFJ 4w3, he/him
630 Posts
But the interesting point I wanted to make about Eiza Gonzalez is that she kinda looks too perfect, to the point that it diminishes her physical attractiveness a little imo. Idk, maybe I'm just weird like that.
I agree. But what if you met such a person in real life?

·
Premium Member
3,502 Posts

·
Retired Administrator
16,759 Posts
reasonable- most of them are international stars ... I was attempting to add some diversity of different type of beauty into this category . I can understand enjoying some sort of peculiar look in terms of being attractive, for example I know Brad Pitt /Keanu Reeve looks good but due to being flawless they look less attractive to me haha
I guess I enjoy Eiza Gonzalez bc she looks exotic but I can see your point

View attachment 875322

I'd never heard of her either.

She has an interesting nose bridge.

I like that photo of her.

·
Retired Administrator
16,759 Posts
Idk what to contribute to this thread most of the time, but I'm bored so I'll post Adrien Brody (he's the only one I can think of right now as some epitome):

You know--he looks sort of like Jonothan Richmond in that photo.

I haven't ever thought about whether he's attractive looking or "handsome" but I like his songs and he's pretty funny sometimes.

But I think both Brody and Richmond have expressive eyebrows in common. They also just look typically angular.

But Richmond's songs are pretty cute though I don't find all his mannerisms when he's performing very attractive (but I do really like him in general). He does have a nice smile and he's pretty expressive with his eyebrows.

·
Registered
15,766 Posts
Idk what to contribute to this thread most of the time, but I'm bored so I'll post Adrien Brody (he's the only one I can think of right now as some epitome):
I love Adrien Brody - most definitely have an actor’s crush on him

Reactions: WickerDeer

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
These people don't exist

So, there's this website that generates "real" faces. AI creates a human face from a bunch of photos of guess. I don't know how it works! These people don't exist, but I think they're good looking!

If you want to know why I was using this website... I was trying to find a face that I would imagine my original characters would look like if they were real people!

·
Registered
ENTJ LSE
650 Posts
Sebastián Yatra

Yon González

Martiño Rivas

Chino Darín

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,727 Posts
I don't typically get crushes on people that I don't know & think parasocial relationships are a bit creepy, but still.... dear god, he may be a good 7 years younger than me but Timothée Chalamet is, in my opinion, the most attractive person on this planet.

·
Banned
ILE-Ne 784 sp/sx
2,418 Posts
I don't typically get crushes on people that I don't know & think parasocial relationships are a bit creepy, but still.... dear god, he may be a good 7 years younger than me but Timothée Chalamet is, in my opinion, the most attractive person on this planet.

View attachment 876044
ARA ARA

·
Registered
5,872 Posts

The guy from 'Shane'.

·
Registered
5,872 Posts

View attachment 876044
Oh hey.

What happened to your PFP?

1681 - 1700 of 1717 Posts