·
Registered
25,361 Posts

Reactions: jerica

·
Registered
208 Posts

Grandmother, still in the vale of tears

Once upon a time, there was a secret in an encrypted container. Strictly speaking, it was an encrypted container that might have contained a secret. Was it this possession of a secret that had attracted grandfather? How did he even know there was a secret, could he see it?

Did he want the secret to be kept safely in the container for the rest of his life, so that after grandmother’s death he could deal with the question of whether he should have asked her to decrypt it? But perhaps grandmother had admired nothing more about grandfather than his sensitivity regarding the secret. Or had she kept dreaming the same nightmare that grandfather could not bring himself to ask her about her secret before she died, which perhaps only burdened her as long as it was a secret?

Would they meet again in heaven, and would a secret from the vale of tears still be relevant then? Hard to say. How had grandfather come up with the strange idea of grandmother’s encryption, did he perhaps have psychoanalytical interests, or did he want to pay homage to his beloved in this way? Or did grandfather want to appear sufficiently enigmatic to be admired by his INFP son, and felt that it was not yet enough? May grandfather forgive me for tormenting complete strangers with pointless grandmother chatter. I am really sorry that I can't show the nude photos that you two were always so proud of! Just because of the tame forum rules. But I wonder what grandmother and grandfather look like in heaven today. Here is the answer from CompellingTruth.org:

You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:11.

“So, we know that a) heaven is eternal, b) we will have new bodies that are better than our mortal ones ever were and c) we will be in God's presence, experiencing fullness of joy and pleasure that is beyond anything we can imagine. It seems most rational to assume that we will have no age at all, and that if we do have an age, it will be the last thing on our minds.”

·
Registered
25,361 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts

Wikipedia: A folding table is a type of folding furniture, a table with legs that fold up against the table top. This is intended to make storage more convenient and to make the table more portable. Many folding tables are made of lightweight materials to further increase portability.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
110d2bffc2f11e8e955661f06e3ea29f.jpg

ea8874fd30d1661e6dfbfd804e5585bd.png

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
My primary care Dr. looks almost exactly like Thomas Davenport, but without the piercings and tats. It's weird that when I knew of the model I never thought of him as my type (I actually always just used this model's pics in my online profile pics when I was feeling gender dysphoria), but when I saw my Dr. in person I was like, "damn, he's fine as fuck."

·
Registered
5,872 Posts

Richard Raxborough as Roger.

Reactions: jerica

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
My primary care Dr. looks almost exactly like Thomas Davenport, but without the piercings and tats. It's weird that when I knew of the model I never thought of him as my type (I actually always just used this model's pics in my online profile pics when I was feeling gender dysphoria), but when I saw my Dr. in person I was like, "damn, he's fine as fuck."

I like his eyes.

Reactions: Hexcoder

·
Registered
4,331 Posts

Last one has an attractive aesthetic / sense of style to me, so I'm gonna post it even though it seems weird since you can't even see her face.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
I low key hve a celebrity crush on this woman

1701 - 1717 of 1717 Posts