Personality Cafe banner

Post a Picture to Describe your Mood

259K views 3K replies 526 participants last post by  Antiparticle 
#1 ·
They say a picture is worth a thousand words... And words are quite valuable, if you pick the right ones.

So, anyway, sometimes I glance through pictures of nature, picture of animals, pictures I drew, and pick out one that most reflects my current mood. It's a fun little activity that lets you show (not just tell) someone how you are feeling. Plus, it lets you get a little creative while looking at pretty pictures of things.

I figured since we have a thread about posting music that describes your mood, it might be fun. Feel free to explain as much or as little as you want about your picture selection. And of course, like a good INFJ, if someone is having a bad day, feel free to cheer them up with happy pictures, or words.

I don't own any of the pictures I post, unless otherwise stated.

Alright, enough rambling. This is a picture that best describes my current mood:
Rock Formation Outcrop Mountainous landforms Bedrock

I think this one is fitting. Seemingly peaceful and beautiful on the surface, but deep in the cavern-thing under the rock, it's a bit dark. I feel like there's a lot of stress hanging over me (like the giant rock), and I'm not quite sure why. I mean, life looks good right now (except for a few minor hiccups), but instead of enjoying the scenery, I feel trapped under a rock. :b Does that make sense?

Edit: Why is it so tiny? Here is a link to a bigger size: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2GNe2CrPp...kKWTcPM/s400/rock+outcropping+1++03-21-09.jpg

See less See more
#6 ·
(I like this idea!)

I am feeling ...

#7 ·
I gift this to @ruth2ten...because she likes cats so much, lol!

And this is for @setzer and so is this: *hugs* Hope you are well my friend.