Personality Cafe banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
My name's Phil (shocking I know) and I was talking to my friend Kasey. I said make sure you PHIL in the KASE-o. Then I repeated the joke, just in KASE she didn't get it.
I'm quoting this so it's at the top of the page, just in KASE any of you missed it. :dry:

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
What's a trees favorite subject?

BiochemisTREE

·
Registered
499 Posts
"I used to date a girl with a lazy eye. Turns out she was seeing someone else the whole time."
I laughed way too hard at this. XD

Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9.

All the other dad jokes I know are konglish (half Korean half English) jokes, so no one would understand them. I love dad jokes though!

·
Registered
499 Posts
I found these the other day. Thought they were pretty funny.

"I am a nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore I'm perfect."

"My dad is a road worker.
I never wanted to believe my dad was stealing from his job, but when I got home, all the signs were there."

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
A radio show I was listening to yesterday was talking about the myths surrounding COVID-19. One myth apparently was that garlic could help protect you. I couldn't help but think if you ate enough, it possibly could help because you'd probably have no issue maintaining a 2m distance from other people, and then remembered this expression which I've always thought was hilarious:

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat."

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Ok ESFJ's THESE ARE ALL PRETTY PG the title says "poor joke". I guess that's open to interpretation. I took it to mean inappropriate. I shall contribute. Please do not hate me. :th_cool:

What do you call a boat filled with penises & mashed potatoes?

A DICTATORSHIP ba-da-BING! :kirby:

·
Registered
499 Posts
What do you call a boat filled with penises & mashed potatoes?

A DICTATORSHIP ba-da-BING!
Wait. There's just a ship floating around with penises and mashed potatoes? I have so many questions. Was there a war between people and potato men? And this is the result of the ensuing battle? Who was the winner? Why did the potato men only chop off the penises? Is there just a band of men roaming around as eunuchs now? These are all very serious questions.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Wait. There's just a ship floating around with penises and mashed potatoes? I have so many questions. Was there a war between people and potato men? And this is the result of the ensuing battle? Who was the winner? Why did the potato men only chop off the penises? Is there just a band of men roaming around as eunuchs now? These are all very serious questions.
hahaha YOU'RE PLAAYINNGGGG wit meeeeee :hearteyes: yAyYyyyYy

Ok. These are very good questions. I see you are truly a wise woman. I will answer them in the order they came.

There's just a ship floating around with penises and mashed potatoes?

Yes. It is the most magical & wonderful boat to ever float. extra points to me for rhyming

Was there a war between people and potato men?

Now you're just being ridiculous, that doesn't make any sense at all. What happened was some alien women from another planet where there are no men landed on earth & realized their favorite things are penises & potatoes so they collected a bunch of them & hopped on a boat destined for an island deep in the pacific ocean then all of the alien women went for a swim but didn't realize that water makes them melt so they all died.

And this is the result of the ensuing battle?

Again, no battle. You're just being ridiculous, you silly goose:jazz:

Who was the winner?

The person that found the boat.

Why did the potato men only chop off the penises?

Well it was actually the alien women, remember? They did it because they were afraid of the men's facial hair idk I didn't ask questions it was weird to me too.

Is there just a band of men roaming around as eunuchs now?

Yes, there is. They are what's called "male millenials" [video]https://depositphotos.com/73372155/stock-video-young-man-takes-off-glasses.html[/video] UPPERCUUUUUUT Don't worry though, they are currently under quarantine. You are safe. Just don't look at Instagram or Reddit & you will be ok.

These are all very serious questions.[

They really are. Thank you for taking the time to ask them. I appreciate your inquiries & look forward to working with you again. :jazz:

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I know this tree that's so tall, you wood have to see it to believe it.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
Ok ESFJ's THESE ARE ALL PRETTY PG the title says "poor joke". I guess that's open to interpretation. I took it to mean inappropriate. I shall contribute. Please do not hate me. :th_cool:

"Dad jokes" is basically the interpretation I was looking for, but be as inappropriate / R-rated as you like. All fine with me :cool:

Q. What does the sign on an out-of-business brothel say?
A. Beat it. We’re closed.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I started a business selling beach sandals for one-legged people. It was a flop.

Reactions: orion83uk
21 - 39 of 39 Posts