Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought this would be an interesting idea for a thread because I haven't seen one like this yet. Anyway it's pretty self-explanatory, just post a random factoid about yourself. I'll start off.

I like to eat peanut butter by itself.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I am mildly allergic to parabens, which are in many jellies, toothpastes, shampoos, hair gels, soaps, etc. I am also mildly allergic to fabric dies, leather, and a buncha other stuff, and I tend to just ignore my allergies and consume whatever products I want.

Reactions: Goosefish

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I am mildly allergic to parabens, which are in many jellies, toothpastes, shampoos, hair gels, soaps, etc., and I tend to just ignore that and consume whatever products I want.
I am mildly to certain fruits and nuts. It sucks. Every time I eat an apple, my throat sorta closes, my skin starts to itch a little and the inside of my ears get inflamed and itchy. :(

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I am mildly to certain fruits and nuts. It sucks. Every time I eat an apple, my throat sorta closes, my skin starts to itch a little and the inside of my ears get inflamed and itchy. :(
My allergies are way more mild than that. They're usually just itches, bumps, red spots, etc. What you describe doesn't sound mild to me!

pretty.Odd said:
I used to be allergic to pickles.
Is that a way of confessing to being a hasbian?

Reactions: dreamcatcher

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Why, because it reminds you of gay kids committing suicide?

Nah I'm just kidding, fuck I'm horrible. :crazy:
lol no, it's because I think it's a gaudy color that looks good on dinosaurs and on texts. Crying rainbows would remind me of gay kids killing themselves xD

1 - 20 of 88 Posts