Registered
24,846 Posts

·
Premium Member
37,381 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
BECAUSE MY MAMA ALWAYS SAYS YES!!! No really this combo of my mom and dad with my mom winning endears me to Gregg Allman.

·
Registered
23 Posts

I am obsessed with my ancestors right now. Listen to the Mandolin Rain . Listen to my heart break as she runs away. This isn't about you. This is about my great-aunt. This is about who I really am.

·
Code Cracked
12,584 Posts
I have youtube playing in the background and I am really digging his music- switched screens to watch the video. This song would have crushed me had I heard it right after I quit drinking.

·
Registered
24,846 Posts

Reactions: TranquilMindGun

·
Registered
24,846 Posts
In general, I'm not really a hardcore fan of any artists or anything, but for some reason this kind of hits me in the feels more than any news of celebrities deaths and such. Maybe it's due to various tracks of theirs making an appearance throughout life every now and again while ageing; or maybe because the Tron Legacy soundtrack is one of my favourite albums... I guess it's one of those things that most of us never really think about until it happens; of things we never knew affected us to any measurable degree, and so we just took their existence in our lives for granted.

This latest video release perfectly matches the mood.

181 - 200 of 212 Posts