Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there's been a lot of talk about making the ESFJs get a better reputation/forum environment, but the attempts don't seem to work. And I think I know why.

I never see ESFJs posting outside of here!

You guys should go and post in the cognitive functions threads, the NT forums, the NF forums, just make yourself heard and give your type a voice! If the really theoretical discussions look too daunting at the moment for some of the newer members, then you can just hang out in some of the chat threads in the subforums! People won't eat you, I promise! Or if they try, I'll go all :angry: on them.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Oh yeah, totally.. do it or else.

; P

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Seeing how lots of moronic members keep judging the ESFJs (and ESFPs) based on their type no matter what they say, I'd say that the ESFJs should never visit this forum. They deserve better forum with better members and better respect.

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
<.< think the problem is that both ESFJs and ESFPs lack the "army count" to fight back the crap coming from other forums. Now excuse muah I'm off to the ESTJ forum to discover my inner ESTJ...who seems to be showing his angry face more often lately (think I'm stressed).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts