Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What species / breeds of animals do you feel an affinity / affection for / kinship with?

Post images here.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Anglerfish? nice!

I've always liked cats, especially this thing known as a miner's (or ringtailed) cat:

EDIT (In case there's a biologist on here or something) It's technically a member of the raccoon family, but they still look neat and cat-like. Close enough for me

·
Registered
454 Posts

This was linked elsewhere and now I am certain that if I could get enough motivation and dedication (and if it was legal) I would probably get an otter. :laughing:

I know this doesn't follow the "image criteria", but I... :proud:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
View attachment 40778

The Maine **** cat. A really big ball of furry adorableness.
:happy: My last cat was a Maine ****. She was about 14-15 and just died a couple weeks ago. I saved her from nearly freezing to death when she was a kitten and she had a really good run. My speshul kitty.

Haha sorry if this is sounding sad or anything, losing pets is just something that happens. I'm well over it by now... just a random comment.

Reactions: Entropic and Ista

·
Registered
354 Posts
:happy: My last cat was a Maine ****. She was about 14-15 and just died a couple weeks ago. I saved her from nearly freezing to death when she was a kitten and she had a really good run. My speshul kitty.

Haha sorry if this is sounding sad or anything, losing pets is just something that happens. I'm well over it by now... just a random comment.
It's okay. I'm sorry for your loss. Maine ***** are wonderful cats. :)

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,579 Posts

Whatever he is.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
It's okay. I'm sorry for your loss. Maine ***** are wonderful cats. :)
It's all good. Most cats truly do have the mentality that is described in your signature pic so you can't get too awfully attached, haha. I grew up on a ranch (eh, we have 20 acres so I call it a "ranch") so losing animals is not really anything that traumatic. I've lost hamsters, fish, birds, dogs, cats, horses, you name it.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts