Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
MOTM July 2012
8,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, that interesting background music for your life thread inspired this.

You know the sort of music that is so heartening, so uplifting, so breathtakingly moving in its sheer emotion that it carries you above all the sorrows and tedium of normal life, inspires you to higher thoughts, revives the life inside you, and stirs your soul? (Was that enough adjectives for one sentence? lol)

What music does that for you? Post it here.

·
Registered
157 Posts
"Phantom of the Opera" will do that for me any time, however lately I have been listening to songs that mean something on a lesser level like Katy Perry's "Firework" and Ricky Nelson's "Garden Party"

Reactions: emerald sea

·
Registered
96 Posts
DreamingAngel is here!!!
I love this song and it helped me really think about my dreams!!!

Take A Look......

·
Banned
442 Posts
ok sometimes I like lame Rocky Music from my days in High School playing sports

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
@seastallion: I'm glad to see another Eric Whitacre fan. He really is underrated, but I guess it's because the majority of people are not into choral music. But it's just so otherworldly, I don't know how anyone could not like it.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
This song hurts so much, it reminds me I am alive. I consider it the most beautiful and passionate rock song ever written and performed.

I get Chills every time I hear it. I am hypnotized from the opening chord, it just hangs there , sustained for an extra moment, and then the song begins. I am captivated, and then the feeling starts to flow.

·
MOTM July 2012
8,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@seastallion: I'm glad to see another Eric Whitacre fan. He really is underrated, but I guess it's because the majority of people are not into choral music. But it's just so otherworldly, I don't know how anyone could not like it.
Yes!!! His music is beyond awesome. "Awesome" just seems like such a faint expression of how good it really is. Are you into Morten Lauridsen or Rene Clausen's music too?

1 - 20 of 155 Posts