Personality Cafe banner

1101 - 1120 of 1158 Posts

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,102
ENFP, SoCom, Energy being, hands-on learner, quality time love language, wisdom-oriented growth temperament

You are very intuitive about others

You are very empathic

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,104
@AceOfHaydes

The image is a bit fuzzy, though you appear to be INFJ, SoCom, physical intimacy love language, hands-on learner, Ascended Reptilian being, Truth-oriented Growth Temperament

·
Registered
5,301 Posts

·
Registered
5,301 Posts

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,107
@Eren Jaegerbomb

ENFP, Neutral Social Communist, hands-on learner, Service love language, Truth-oriented Growth Temperament

You are very caring, well-connected with Divine energy, and passionate about life

·
Registered
5,301 Posts

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,110
@Dawnstar

Are you the one with blond hair? The girl with blond hair's personality is ENFP, CapCom, hands-on learner, quality time love language, Experience-oriented Growth Temperament

Your friend (the girl with brown hair) appears to be ENFP, SoCom, auditory learner, affirmation love language, Wisdom-oriented Growth Temperament

·
Registered
483 Posts
@Dawnstar

Are you the one with blond hair? The girl with blond hair's personality is ENFP, CapCom, hands-on learner, quality time love language, Experience-oriented Growth Temperament

Your friend (the girl with brown hair) appears to be ENFP, SoCom, auditory learner, affirmation love language, Wisdom-oriented Growth Temperament
Yeah, I'm the blonde. You got me half right. xD

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,113
@Dawnstar

I don't think you are introverted, and definitely not introverted like INTP. So ENTP is my next answer to your MBTI personality

@DeXtinite

You appear to be ENFP, hands-on learner, Neutral Social Communist, service love language, truth-oriented Growth Temperament

·
Registered
8 Posts
i always look different. Also i think that way your typing might be more accurate, as impressions might be altered due to specific elements found in one picture.

1101 - 1120 of 1158 Posts