Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...or that you find affecting, interesting, that you wish to share with your fellow INFJs. Something funny, sad, touching, or just weird. The medium is not important, it could be a short film, a bit of animation, a youtube video, a performance, a piece of art, a website, a poem, a joke or parable...anything.

I will start...

More

Unfortunately, the video is a bit small and the full screen version is a tad grainy, but it is still watchable.

·
Registered
428 Posts
This scene about the character Shu; dying in place of his people is inspiring for me.

Reactions: Goodewitch

·
Registered
264 Posts
As silly as it might sound.... life, itself, inspires me.

The beauty of a sunrise. The perfect ray of sunshine through the window. The inspiration of a rainbow. The smell of fresh cut grass. The light of a campfire. The beauty of a child's laughter... Those moments of stillness that make your heart swell because you just captured the wonder and awe of being human. - Need I say more.

(Simple - yet, very powerful.)

·
Super Moderator
11,506 Posts
Just being!

Attachments

Reactions: Queen of Haiku

·
Registered
726 Posts
"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

"What is essential is invisible to the eye," the little prince repeated, so that he would be sure to remember.

"It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important."

"It is the time I have wasted for my rose--" said the little prince, so that he would be sure to remember.

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. "

From Antoine de Saint-Exupery's Le petit prince

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great comics, yellow. I have always loved Dilbert, esp. after "working" in a cubicle in the Air Force for a few years. I am a recent convert to Pearls Before Swine, thanks to a coworker. Probably my favorite is Get Fuzzy.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Each year Gobelins L'Ecole de L'Image students submit some truly amazing short animated films for the Annecy International Film Festival. The best are included on the Gobelins website linked above, and are also available on youtube.

Here are some of my favorites:

1 - 20 of 158 Posts