Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I pick this because when I first talked to my second ex a long time ago, I ''just knew'' somewhere inside that he would make a very powerful impact on my life someday.

And my message is,''if you ever fall in love again'', he should make sure that person is a friend like how me and him were friends first.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
The song that reminds me most of my first love is:
It took years before I could hear that song play without crying.
The song that reminds me most of my first girlfriend is:
I couldn't listen to it for months after the breakup, even though it's one of my favorite songs of all time.
I guess this would remind me of my relationship with my rebound ex:
I guess my attitude towards my next relationship will be something like this:

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
The song I posted applied in a general way to many of my relationships, but these are the ones that apply most to my current situation:

·
Registered
98 Posts
lol i don't know how to post youtube links, until i do i'll just list em ^^

Can you feel the love tonight - Lion King
Hero - Enrique englasis
Kryptonite - 3 doors Down
Halycon on + on

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
hate to sound liek an asshoel but this is the song that remind me of the first girl i had a crush on, she didn't like me back at all, and with my obsessive tendencies it took me awhile to realize it and the rejection fucked me up, and well i listend to this alot when i was getting over her

Reactions: refugee

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
This song reminds me of my ex-boyfriend just because it was his favorite song. I'm over whatever happened between us, so now I'll occasionally listen to it, otherwise I'll just hit skip or switch stations.

This was what I was experiencing 1 year ago when I finally started to realize that my marriage wasn't making me happy at all.

And then I said I'm done:

Now... I'm making this my theme song because though I may not have this love or lover, I'm going to find him, I'm not going to let this get away from me because of fear. I'm not asking for someone else to find it for me, I'm going to take every chance I have to find my love and our life together.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
HAHA i did itttt xD
Couple songs here...and yes, since I love asian music, there are a korean and japanese song on here but they have subtitles xD. I might have done it wrong, don't know..

Foolish Love-Big Bang (felt like this alot in the course of my life so far)

Almost Lovers-A Fine Frenzy (might need to turn it up, video isn't that loud. This song breaks my heart...)

Niji-Kazunari Ninomiya (this is the song I got my sig from. very cute innocent love.)

Iris-Googoo dolls. I've loved this song for as long as I can remember. It makes me cry sometimes..

Reactions: BluSkyes

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

The singer is Eru, the actor in the video is Kim Hyun Joong.

Reminds me of my first love too, and it has made me cry a lot of times.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Snail posted the Smiths song I was thinking about... here is the much less romanticized version :B Except the part at the end where she asks him to see Iron Maiden? I haven't gotten that far yet

1 - 20 of 56 Posts