Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts

It goes fast and there is a lot to it, but if you watch it and realize what is being said, its stirring. Three hundred years of what is the foundation of many of the worlds civilizations being challenged and found to be contrary to what humans are born like.

·
Super Moderator
11,229 Posts
Humilis Curator;737212 It goes fast and there is a lot to it said:
To be as one...universal!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
To be as one...universal!
Humilis - thank you for sharing this - a great video
The RSA which is who put that video up is an organization which is the very first groups of people who are beginning to challenge the old enlightenment thinking of self interest and other notions that we old near and dear. They have a lot of really good interesting videos on the web.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
This is what I've been looking into lately after I sat through an inservice yesterday...

Motivation is an interesting force.

My 1000th post. :laughing:

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
This is what I've been looking into lately after I sat through an inservice yesterday...

YouTube - RSA Animate - Drive: The surprising truth about what motivates us

Motivation is an interesting force.

My 1000th post. :laughing:
Hmm...

Autonomy
Mastery
Purpose

And here I am, supposed to be writing about stuff that I didn't really choose, don't feel that I learn much from, and don't see the point in. No wonder I feel kind of stuck and unmotivated...

edit: oh and thanks for the great video...

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
I've only watched the videos in the first two posts and this is already my favorite thread. lol

*goes back to the rest*

Oh, and I should probably post something since I'm already in the process:

EDIT: Didn't realized this thread was so old and I had already posted in it! But for some reason I don't remember these videos. Probably never watched them before. But i've been in this thread for over an hour now gathering as much information as possible. My brain is satisfied.

EDIT 2: Favorite author talks about his newest book.

·
Registered
818 Posts

1 - 20 of 32 Posts