Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't *really* believe in astrology, but I find it interesting. Let's do an experiment to see if there is any correlation between INFPs and their signs. I'm a Cancer and it seems to make sense. Then again, from what I've experienced in learning other people's signs they really only fit it half of the time. My bad if a thread like this has already been made.

READY SET GO!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Cancer~

Astrology is interesting if you just look at it as a silly little thing that doesn't really mean anything most of the time. c:

·
Registered
547 Posts
I am a complete skeptic when it comes to astrology. I don't believe in it one bit. I am a Taurean.

I wonder if skepticism is a Taurean trait. Lol. Jkz.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know if I believe in it. There's also the issue of different signs associated with planets in your birth chart that make people with the same signs different, according to astrologists. Rising, Sun, Moon, Venus, etc are all supposed to affect your person

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm a Cancer which I think correlates nicely with INFP. There was a poll going around somewhere on here. For INFPs, Libras were in the lead, followed by Cancer and then Pisces.

I don't believe in Astrology in the weekly horoscope sense, but I think it would be silly to discount where everything is in the sky at your time of birth (and for an accurate reading, you need to know the location and time of your birth, down the to the minute. Mine was scarily accurate) doesn't have an effect on the way you develop in the womb. If the Moon's placement can have an effect on pregnant mothers, then surely other celestial bodies, and their placement, can, as well.

Reactions: psyche

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm a Sagittarius. I don't really follow astrology but it is fascinating to study.

Btw, there was some hype and controversy couple years back about the inclusion of a 13th sign, Ophiuchus. If this sign had been added to the current zodiac chart I would've fallen under Ophiuchus, which would've been cool because I don't entirely fit all the traits for Sagittarius. Or I could say I'm a Sagittarius-Ophiuchus hybrid. :tongue:

Reactions: ethylester

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'm Aries but I'm the complete opposite..

" Being the first of the zodiac signs, they venture out and are go-getters, often leading the way. Their upbeat and magnetic personality often entices others to follow their lead because Aries personalities bring excitement into others lived."
Nope,not at all..

Only parts that are true ;
"Aries easily take offense to comments made"
"...not very good liars and other people can usually see through them."

·
Registered
125 Posts
2013 believing in astrology ;)

My astrological sign is Gemini but I really don't care about it

·
Registered
694 Posts
Aquarius Sun
Gemini Moon
Aquarius Mercury
Pisces Venus
Pisces Mars

Virgo Rising

Don't know the rest at the top of my head! If you're into astrology in any way you might like the podcast Planet Waves FM. Its not just personal astrology but looking at current events and analyzing them threw the lens of astrology. I've listened to it a few times and its pretty interesting.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm Aries but I'm the complete opposite..

" Being the first of the zodiac signs, they venture out and are go-getters, often leading the way. Their upbeat and magnetic personality often entices others to follow their lead because Aries personalities bring excitement into others lived."
Nope,not at all..

Only parts that are true ;
"Aries easily take offense to comments made"
"...not very good liars and other people can usually see through them."
When is your birthday?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Female INFP Scorpio here :)

1 - 20 of 146 Posts