Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 868 Posts

·
Registered
9,861 Posts
More athletic wear (because its alotta what I wear).

I basically wore this same exact jogger outfit to my daughters softball practice last year picking her up after I went running. Eh I went to pay the coach for her softball. And he told me I did not need to pay for softball. Eh I really tried again to pay. And he stuttered and said no no thats ok. (Eh alright then, better wear this shit to more payment drop offs -lol I kid-)
View attachment 492794
View attachment 492842

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
I wish I knew a name for it.

I wear skinny jeans, bootcut jeans, and long skirts with Aztec designs. I feel like I'd probably enjoy cargo shorts, too -- the kind a lot of boys where that go passed your knee or just above it. I like a good pair of sweats that I wear underneath my Ugg-like boots. I actually hate my skinny jeans, but I wear them when I'm afraid of looking "too different."

For shoes (besides those boots,) I mostly wear moccasins, Converse high tops, strappy brown unisex sandals, and duck boots.

Tops are simple. I like loose-fitting v necks, hoodies, and long sleeve shirts. Also I only typically wear Earth tones.

I have a rule about not wearing clothes that go any further up than right above my knee, and I don't like to show all of my arms, chest, a lot of my back, or stomach.

For accessories, I usually only wear some yin-yang studs and a necklace with a metal feather attached. In winter and fall I like to wear arm warmers.

Adjectives I can think of to describe it are unisex, casual, maybe somewhat preppy, practical, and lumbersexual. Clementine Kruczynski is an occasional style icon.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Photography of the bottom pic puts me off a bit... You guys these days have iPhones yet you choose to use them like Polaroids or Kodaks..
LOL! True!
I don't know why they do that either. But i think that sometimes it looks stylish. But i also don't see why i should use a Super HQ camera just for the sake to look Super HQ. The resolution is Super HQ, but the look of it can be B&W, Sepia, whatever.
But the Polaroid comment was the best i've heard in some time xD

·
Banned
5,979 Posts
LOL! True!
I don't know why they do that either. But i think that sometimes it looks stylish. But i also don't see why i should use a Super HQ camera just for the sake to look Super HQ. The resolution is Super HQ, but the look of it can be B&W, Sepia, whatever.
But the Polaroid comment was the best i've heard in some time xD
I've heard that the camera on the iPhone actually doesn't beat that of some Android phones, although I might be a little bit of an Android fanboy here; the link I provided is also quite unfair because it doesn't give a comparison against an iPhone. I feel like that in the far future, people won't be able to tell a video from the 2010s filmed with a smartphone to a video from the mid-late 20th century especially with the sepia effects on.

If you look closely at this music video, you can see it looks horrible. I can understand why people would want to use their smartphones for this purpose (I myself wanted to use a smartphone for a variety of features myself), but unless budget is a serious constraint, then I reckon that a camera serves a better purpose for shooting photos and videos.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I've heard that the camera on the iPhone actually doesn't beat that of some Android phones, although I might be a little bit of an Android fanboy here; the link I provided is also quite unfair because it doesn't give a comparison against an iPhone. I feel like that in the far future, people won't be able to tell a video from the 2010s filmed with a smartphone to a video from the mid-late 20th century especially with the sepia effects on.

If you look closely at this music video, you can see it looks horrible. I can understand why people would want to use their smartphones for this purpose (I myself wanted to use a smartphone for a variety of features myself), but unless budget is a serious constraint, then I reckon that a camera serves a better purpose for shooting photos and videos.
Yes, i agree with you. But i actually think that the reason that people use Smartphones is that the device can "provide" more for the user. It's better in everything overall. But personally, if i were to pick a phone, i would probably pick the phone with the better camera xD

·
Banned
5,979 Posts
Yes, i agree with you. But i actually think that the reason that people use Smartphones is that the device can "provide" more for the user. It's better in everything overall. But personally, if i were to pick a phone, i would probably pick the phone with the better camera xD
I'd so much rather get a Note 4 because I can use it as a PDA (the design philosophy of the iPhone killed off PDAs, which was justfied by Jobs), but I've heard that Nexus phones can be rooted, unrooted and upgraded much more easily than other phones. It might also be useful in my university course next year, as Nexus phones are seen to be developer-friendly for having no add-ons in it. IDK.

·
Registered
44 Posts
p61-para.jpg 10444019_10203354648058745_95077197271630921_n.jpg

Long hair don't care, slim jeans, and a colorful t shirt/plaid shirt. Love large retro tie-dyes, or t shirts with ironic logos (have this great pink Furby t shirt). Hate shorts, so usually wear semi short swimming trunks if it's really hot.
I like to make sure people don't classify me as a trendfollower, and like to express my individuality and cynicism, hashtag INTP
Funny how no one actually uploads a pic of themselves, I feel that your clothing has to match your persona and face. Guess that stems from the demographics of personality forums..
I like OP's underwear btw <3

EDIT: Props to all-black-since-age-12 girl for actually posting one's own photo. Why do you feel confined this image of yourself? Is it more to externalize what goes on inside, to reaffirm to yourself who you think you are, or is it more of a way to give people a sample of who you are before they need to meet you (hence often dismissing the latter)?

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
In order: 3rd favourite tee-shirt, favourite pants and 2nd (1st?) favourite tee-shirt: (I also have a kool David Bowie Diamond Dogs shirt which is probably my favourite but it's washing so I can't show it right now :'c )

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

So the attached thumbnail did work after all.

Spoopy.

Attachments

·
Registered
291 Posts
View attachment 493722 View attachment 493730

Long hair don't care, slim jeans, and a colorful t shirt/plaid shirt. Love large retro tie-dyes, or t shirts with ironic logos (have this great pink Furby t shirt). Hate shorts, so usually wear semi short swimming trunks if it's really hot.
I like to make sure people don't classify me as a trendfollower, and like to express my individuality and cynicism, hashtag INTP
Funny how no one actually uploads a pic of themselves, I feel that your clothing has to match your persona and face. Guess that stems from the demographics of personality forums..
I like OP's underwear btw <3

EDIT: Props to all-black-since-age-12 girl for actually posting one's own photo. Why do you feel confined this image of yourself? Is it more to externalize what goes on inside, to reaffirm to yourself who you think you are, or is it more of a way to give people a sample of who you are before they need to meet you (hence often dismissing the latter)?
Well u are the brightest spot with a hint of red !

·
Registered
504 Posts
I seem to have two styles I switch between.

The first is fairly pristine; bright or pale coloured shirts, cardigans and often lots of layers (I live in Scotland, where it's almost never warm). I find that quite a lot of people assume I'm gay when I dress like this, but I don't mind.

Second style is when I don't feel like making quite as much effort. It's pretty much the stereotypical indie-rocker, recycling flannels, band t-shirts and skinny jeans. And always Converse or British Knights with both styles (it's an obsession I've yet to outgrow).

Also... as far as hairstyle, it's pretty much permanently long and messy, I don't change it often.

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'd so much rather get a Note 4 because I can use it as a PDA (the design philosophy of the iPhone killed off PDAs, which was justfied by Jobs), but I've heard that Nexus phones can be rooted, unrooted and upgraded much more easily than other phones. It might also be useful in my university course next year, as Nexus phones are seen to be developer-friendly for having no add-ons in it. IDK.
Yea, i read that Nexus phones are really good. And btw, Nexus camera kicks-ass!!! But i didn't knew that Nexus don't have add-on...

41 - 60 of 868 Posts