Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://similarminds.com/test.html
Post your Enneagram Test Results...here I will start...here are mine:

The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||| 26% Type 2 Helpfulness |||||| 22% Type 3 Image Focus |||||| 30% Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 78% Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||| 62% Type 6 Anxiety |||| 18% Type 7 Adventurousness |||||| 22% Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||| 22% Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 70%​

type score type behavior motivation 4 19 I must be unique/different to be happy. 9 17 I must maintian a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy. 5 15 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy. 3 7 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy. 1 6 I must be perfect and good to be happy. 2 5 I must be helpful and caring to be happy. 7 5 I must be fun and entertained to be happy. 8 5 I must be strong and in control to be happy. 6 4 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
Your main type is Type 4​
Your variant is self pres​

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/dotest.php

You are most likely a type 4.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 4w5.

No personality test is completely accurate. Although several measures were taken to make this test as accurate as possible, there's always a chance that you are not typed correctly by it. Therefore, when deciding which Enneagram type and wing you are, you might also want to consider the types with the highest test scores on the lists below.

(Note that your lowest scores may be omitted.)
Type 4 - 14
Type 9 - 7.7
Type 5 - 7.7
Type 3 - 3

Wing 4w5 - 17.9
Wing 4w3 - 15.5
Wing 5w4 - 14.7
Wing 3w4 - 10
Wing 5w6 - 8.7
Wing 9w8 - 8.4
Wing 9w1 - 7.9
Wing 3w2 - 4

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
http://www.9types.com/newtest/index.php

Enneagram Personality Type Indicator Results

Your highest score will indicate you basic type, or it will be among the top 2-3 scores. Low scores in some type might come out negative. That's perfectly normal. For best results, you should answer all the questions that apply.

Type 1= -12
Type 2=
Type 3=
Type 4= 12
Type 5= -1
Type 6= 3
Type 7= -1
Type 8= -4
Type 9= -2

The Nine Personality Types of the Enneagram

Type 1: The Reformer. The rational, idealistic type.
Type 2: The Helper. The caring, nurturing type.
Type 3: The Motivator. The adaptable, success-oriented type.
Type 4: The Artist. The intuitive, reserved type.
Type 5: The Thinker. The perceptive, cerebral type.
Type 6: The Skeptic. The committed, security-oriented type.
Type 7: The Generalist. The enthusiastic, productive type.
Type 8: The Leader. The powerful, aggressive type.
Type 9: The Peacemaker. The easygoing, accommodating type.

·
Registered
ENTP 648 tritype The Truth Teller so~sx
1,476 Posts
What do you think of your results by yourself? I'm curious about your interpretation :)

I used to love making all kinds of tests by myself too but then I realized they only tell what I tell them, just like a cruel mirror. You can have any results you want. This morning I was highly depressed, would propably have had a lot of Four, Five and Nine. Now I'm pretty bitchy and might get huge Eight response. Oh, they fail to help me create my identity luring me to think irrelevant issues and being totally unable to define the deepest me. Never base your identity on any test. Okay people, I have speaken...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Personality Types: Duniho Enneagram Test - Enneagram and Myers Briggs

The distribution of your scores:

Type 1: 5

Type 2: 8

Type 3: 3

Type 4: 16

Type 5: 16

Type 6: 11

Type 7: 9

Type 8: 9

Type 9: 7

Your probable Enneagram Type(s)

Your main type is probably 4

Considering the wings, you should be a 4w5

Your main type is probably 5

Considering the wings, you should be a 5w4

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
▷ ▶ What is your Enneagram type? SelectSmart.com free Philosophy personality test, selector quiz, matching, choose, compare.

Your top match for What is your Enneagram type? is:
The Individualist (TYPE FOUR) - Famous examples include Bob Dylan, Prince, and Vincent van Gogh. This type is most concerned with identity and uniqueness, trying to establish a sense of self that can be believed in. The behaviors of this type range from emotionally balanced, creative, and a deep understanding of what it is to be human to depressive, self-conscious, and decadent.

4 (100%),
5 (97%),
9 (93%),
8 (54%),
6 (31%) ,
(27%),
(4%),
7(0%)
(0%) , ,,

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OkCupid | Take The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test

B and Y

4- the Individualist

Thanks for taking the test !

you chose BY - your Enneagram type is FOUR (aka "The Romantic")​

"I am unique"
Romantics have sensitive feelings and are warm and perceptive.

How to Get Along with Me
• Give me plenty of compliments. They mean a lot to me.
• Be a supportive friend or partner. Help me to learn to love and value myself.
• Respect me for my special gifts of intuition and vision.
• Though I don't always want to be cheered up when I'm feeling melancholy, I sometimes like to have someone lighten me up a little.
• Don't tell me I'm too sensitive or that I'm overreacting!

What I Like About Being a FOUR
• my ability to find meaning in life and to experience feeling at a deep level
• my ability to establish warm connections with people
• admiring what is noble, truthful, and beautiful in life
• my creativity, intuition, and sense of humor
• being unique and being seen as unique by others
• having aesthetic sensibilities
• being able to easily pick up the feelings of people around me

What's Hard About Being a FOUR
• experiencing dark moods of emptiness and despair
• feelings of self-hatred and shame; believing I don't deserve to be loved
• feeling guilty when I disappoint people
• feeling hurt or attacked when someone misunderstands me
• expecting too much from myself and life
• fearing being abandoned
• obsessing over resentments
• longing for what I don't have

FOURs as Children Often
• have active imaginations: play creatively alone or organize playmates in original games
• are very sensitive
• feel that they don't fit in
• believe they are missing something that other people have
• attach themselves to idealized teachers, heroes, artists, etc.
• become antiauthoritarian or rebellious when criticized or not understood
• feel lonely or abandoned (perhaps as a result of a death or their parents' divorce)

FOURs as Parents
• help their children become who they really are
• support their children's creativity and originality
• are good at helping their children get in touch with their feelings
• are sometimes overly critical or overly protective
• are usually very good with children if not too self-absorbed

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Comprehensive Enneagram Quiz

You are a Type 4 with a 5 wing: "The Bohemian"

Your tritype is 4w5, 5w4, 9w8.

In enneagram theory, you have one type for how you relate to the world (either 8, 9, or 1), one type for how you think (5, 6, 7) and one type for how you see yourself (2, 3, 4.) Your tri-type contains one number from each of these triads. They are listed in the order of how strongly they present in your personality.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 4 with a 5 wing: Type Four individuals are intensely emotionally aware, and often retreat to their rich inner world of concepts and ideas. They are the most artistic type in the Enneagram and driven to create their own, unique identity. Type Fours value authenticity highly and express themselves whenever they can. They are one of the most individualistic types in the Enneagram. Type Fours, when in a state of growth, become principled like Type Ones. When stressed, Type Fours can become clingy like an unhealthy Type Two. You are a Type Four with a Five wing, which means that the individualist nature of a Four combines with the cerebral nature of a Five to make you one of the most creative types in the Enneagram.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 5 with a 4 wing: Type Five individuals are cerebral, intelligent, and complex. Type Five is often called the Investigator type, because they are constantly trying to learn more about the world. To a Five, knowledge is power, and knowing more about the world around them makes the world a safer place. It’s common for a Five to withdraw into their own thoughts and ruminate on intricate ideas and concepts. Type Fives, when they are in a growth state, become self-confident and authoritative like a Type Eight. When they are stressed, Type Fives become scattered like an unhealthy Type Seven. You are a Type Five with a Four wing, which means that the cerebral nature of Type Five combines with the creative nature of a Type Four. For this reason, you are likely to challenge established ideas with new and fresh concepts.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 9 with a 8 wing: Nines are receptive, easygoing, and loveable. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, they have a special ability to get along with others. For this reason, they’re often skilled mediators, resolving conflicts both within themselves and among others. Nines value peace, especially inner peace, very highly. When in a state of growth, Nines become energetic and driven like Type Threes. When stressed, Nines become anxious like an unhealthy Type Six. You are a Type Nine with an Eight wing, which means that the harmonious traits of the Nine merge with the aggressive traits of the Eight. Inner peace is your goal, but if something is challenging that peace, your Eight wing means that you’ll stand up and deal with the situation assertively and decisively.

Some words that describe you: relaxed, peaceful, harmonious, creative, unique, authentic, emotional, intelligent, cerebral, questioning.

·
Registered
INFP, 4w5 sx/sp ♂
1,526 Posts
Decided to just post the tests that gave me the most accurate results.

The distribution of your scores:

Type 1: 4

Type 2: 8

Type 3: 6

Type 4: 19

Type 5: 14

Type 6: 9

Type 7: 7

Type 8: 11

Type 9: 6

Your probable Enneagram Type(s)

Your main type is probably 4

Considering the wings, you should be a 4w5

You are a Type 4 with a 5 wing: "The Bohemian"

Your tritype is 4w5, 7w6, 1w9.

In enneagram theory, you have one type for how you relate to the world (either 8, 9, or 1), one type for how you think (5, 6, 7) and one type for how you see yourself (2, 3, 4.) Your tri-type contains one number from each of these triads. They are listed in the order of how strongly they present in your personality.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 4 with a 5 wing: Type Four individuals are intensely emotionally aware, and often retreat to their rich inner world of concepts and ideas. They are the most artistic type in the Enneagram and driven to create their own, unique identity. Type Fours value authenticity highly and express themselves whenever they can. They are one of the most individualistic types in the Enneagram. Type Fours, when in a state of growth, become principled like Type Ones. When stressed, Type Fours can become clingy like an unhealthy Type Two. You are a Type Four with a Five wing, which means that the individualist nature of a Four combines with the cerebral nature of a Five to make you one of the most creative types in the Enneagram.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 7 with a 6 wing: Type Seven individuals are energetic, engaging, and playful. They have a love for life and can easily jump from one exciting topic to the next. The Type Seven thought process is a bit scattered, but that’s because they are easily interested in many different things. This is why Type Seven is often called The Enthusiast. When in a growth state, Type Sevens become focused like Type Fives. When they’re stressed, they become a perfectionist like a Type One. The enthusiastic nature of the Type Seven combines with the cooperative nature of the Type Six, making the 7w6 a very outgoing type.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 1 with a 9 wing: Type One individuals have a very finely tuned sense of right and wrong, and they chart the course of their lives by following a righteous path. This doesn’t have to be religious… it can be any set of principles that the Type One finds ethical. Ones are perfectionists, often setting high standards for themselves and others. Type One may very well be the most noble type in the Enneagram. When a Type One is in a state of growth, they become excited and joyous like a Seven. When a Type One is stressed, they become emotional and overwhelmed like an unhealthy Type 4. You are a Type One with a Nine wing, which means that the righteous traits of a Type One combine with the peaceful nature of the Type Nine to create a very idealistic personality.

Some words that describe you: principled, moralistic, perfectionist, self-critical, creative, unique, authentic, emotional, enthusiastic, energetic, spontaneous, fun.

·
Registered
INFP, 4w5 sx/sp ♂
1,526 Posts
I also really like this instinctual variant test:

Enneagram Variant Test

Instinctual Variant Test Results

Instinctual variant theory holds that your instinctual drives can be divided into three forces. The Sexual force drives you to seek closeness, like you would experience in a strong romantic relationship or a close friendship. The Social force drives you to consider the wider community, where you and others stand, what everyone thinks/feels/needs of you and what you think/feel/need of them. The Self Preservation force drives you to maintain individual concerns - security, health, comfort, etc.. Each person will have a different mix of these three variants. Your results suggest the following mix:

Sexual |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Social ||| 10%
Self Preservation |||||||||||||||||| 54%

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What do you think of your results by yourself? I'm curious about your interpretation :)
I don't rule out any information in the search for self...all is helpful. Even the tests that are not helpful help me to further define the personality descriptions of each one of the 9 types. I am actually absorbing the definitions of each one as I take the test so that I can determine within which fits me better. I know for a fact that I am not a 7 or a 2. But I know that because of years of pressure from others to conform to their norm and make me what I am not. I am quite satisfied with the test from this site's result and felt it was very accurate in typing my tritype.

·
Registered
ENTP 6w7-9w8-3w4 so/sx
798 Posts
You are most likely a type 4.

Your wings seem to be balanced.

Type 4 - 11.7
Type 1 - 11
Type 6 - 8.3
Type 5 - 6.7
Type 3 - 6.3

Wing 4w5 - 15.1
Wing 4w3 - 14.9
Wing 5w4 - 12.6
Wing 1w9 - 12.5
Wing 3w4 - 12.2
Wing 1w2 - 11.9
Wing 6w5 - 11.7
Wing 5w6 - 10.9
Wing 6w7 - 9.3
Wing 3w2 - 7.2

-----

You are most likely a type 4 (the Individualist) with 5 wing

Self-preservation variant

Type 4 SP
Type 6 SP
Type 5 SX
Type 1 SP
Type 8 SP
Type 3 SX
Type 7 SO
Type 9 SX
Type 2 SP

-----

Sexual ||||||||||||||||||||| 66%
Social |||||||||||||||||| 58%
Self Preservation |||||||||||||||||||||||| 74%

Hm...It seems I might have to look into this a bit further...I typed as a 5 on the test PerC links to :tongue: Although 5w4 and 4w5 seem to be consistently near the "top" for me with each test.
(I'd do more of them, but alas, I have to get back to my homework.)

·
Registered
ENTP 648 tritype The Truth Teller so~sx
1,476 Posts
Hm...It seems I might have to look into this a bit further...I typed as a 5 on the test PerC links to :tongue: Although 5w4 and 4w5 seem to be consistently near the "top" for me with each test.
(I'd do more of them, but alas, I have to get back to my homework.)

You will never find yourself doing even more tests even when those can be fun - so, when you do look into that a bit further, it is wiser to use background theory instead of tests... Don't you find it at all weird that you define yourself based on some test results?

·
Registered
ENTP 6w7-9w8-3w4 so/sx
798 Posts
You will never find yourself doing even more tests even when those can be fun - so, when you do look into that a bit further, it is wiser to use background theory instead of tests... Don't you find it at all weird that you define yourself based on some test results?
I believe you're misunderstanding. :tongue:

I use tests as kind of a starting point in a new topic and branch out from there by reading articles and such. If I get more test results with variance, then I have more subtopics that initially interest me. From there, I go wherever it takes me.

I don't define myself based on test results, and I do try to restrain myself from becoming too immersed in my fascination of MBTI, enneagrams, and their categories. I apologize if I came across differently than I intended to.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Every other time I've gotten 4w5 as my result. Interesting to see 6 so high this time. I'll have to look into this further.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||| 42%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||| 42%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||| 62%

Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||| 26%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 50%
Type 9 Calmness |||||| 22%

·
Banned
3,145 Posts