Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Columbo always reminds me of being a nine in a non-stereotypical way.
He is always calm, always underestimated, he puts people at ease until he starts cracking the case. A prime example of an intellectual nine, imo.

Reactions: Sonny and davisk

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
There are lots of type 9s featured in Ghibli studio films. Last week I watched their latest "Arrietty" and I think Sho the guy is a type 9 for sure.

Also Little foot from The land before time

and the kid from The boy in the striped pajamas.

I cannot really come up with mature characters at the moment. I was thinking Nina from Black Swan but she might as well be a 6 or 1.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I highly doubt Nina Sayers was a 9. Not even close.

I would think 1 for her, or perhaps 4.
Yes, perhaps. What about Harry and Marion from Requiem for a Dream? Not so healthy 9's or 6's?

·
Registered
509 Posts
I've read several places that a one Harry James Potter is a Nine.
Hmmm I don't know, I don't see much nineness in him... I think he may be a counter-phobic 6w7.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've read several places that a one Harry James Potter is a Nine.
That actually makes a lot of sense. There are a lot of different types that seem like they could fit a bit, but ultimately that adds to him seeming like a 9.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Harry Potter is not conflict averse. There's a slight chance he might be 9w8. I'm leaning towards type 6 though, not sure about the wing.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Aang, from Avatar: The Last Airbender

Usually he's calm, happy, and works to promote peace. Other characters are quick to rise to anger, but he isn't one for taking life too seriously. He's a natural optimist and spreads hope and unity.

However, he also suppresses his negative emotions beyond healthy limits - especially anger. After he lost his beloved bison, Appa, he went ballistic and entered into the Avatar State, endangering everyone around him with his rage. After the episode, it's obvious that he bottled everything up for too long, and just needed a catalyst to set him off.

I loved this kid.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Bruce Banner, possibly?? Film-verse, I have absolutely no idea comic-verse for I have never read them and the cartoons show the Hulk more than Banner. On the surface, keeps calm no matter what, and he suppresses his anger very well, but when it gets let out hello green rage monster. Does best to avoid conflict.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts