Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, given that my type 8 thread was trashed, I think I should start another thread where where we can network more and get to know each other better.
If there are forum members whom you wish to establish contact with, or you just want to make friends and get to know the people who post here better, post your msn or instant address here, and you will be contacted.

Note: If you post your msn or email address here, anyone who post in this thread can also add you and contact you, so its your own discretion if you decide to share your email or instant messenging address with anyone.

This is my msn address:

[email protected]

my gmail address:

[email protected]

If any of you want to talk to me, feel free to add me.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Did you know that Personality Cafe has its own instant and private messaging? There's really no need to put that stuff down. Just click on your user name at the top right. You can even add friends.

Here are some reasons why you don't post im and email on a public forum.

Handing out your email opens you up for spam. no bueno.
instant messaging user names are also user names for a lot of accounts
combine that with password guessing 101 and you've got a hacked email, im, or any other type of account.

BTW, I've got a cousin over in Nigeria. He's the prince there. There is a military coup about to happen and he needs to transfer his money out of the country. He'll pay $10 million just to hold the money while the civil war gets taken care of. All you have to do is send me a check of $5,000 to take care of the transfer fees. I know my message sounds illegitimate because of my correct spelling and grammar but I'll shoot you the email.:crazy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts