Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just interested in knowing which Houses other INFJs have gotten on Pottermore. Other types are welcome to comment too.

I was pretty shocked at my results (I took it two times); I got Slytherin, which doesn't seem much like me (or an INFJ, which I definitely am) at all. Then again, the quiz has a rather official feeling about it being basically made by J.K. Rowling so, oh well. Maybe there could be some comments on what an INFJ Slytherin would be like? I'm curious, because I don't know how that really works out.
:unsure:

I did like the quiz questions however. It was much better than being given the ridiculous option of "Kill all mudbloods!!!" on fan-made quizzes. It's pretty clear that no one would choose that unless they were actively trying to get Slytherin. :rolleyes:

Anyways, please comment! :happy:

·
Registered
282 Posts
I got Ravenclaw! I think it suits me well. I wasn't 100% sure what I'd be sorted into beforehand, but once I read the description for it on Pottermore, I was convinced that it was the right choice.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got Ravenclaw! I think it suits me well. I wasn't 100% sure what I'd be sorted into beforehand, but once I read the description for it on Pottermore, I was convinced that it was the right choice.
I'm glad! Many INFJs seem to get sorted into Ravenclaw, which is a good House to be in. Honestly, I thought that was what House I would get. My House's description doesn't seem to fit me at all.

P.S. Can I ask where your avatar's from? :crazy:

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm glad! Many INFJs seem to get sorted into Ravenclaw, which is a good House to be in. Honestly, I thought that was what House I would get. My House's description doesn't seem to fit me at all.

P.S. Can I ask where your avatar's from? :crazy:
Yeah, a lot of people get Slytherin even though it doesn't seem to fit them. I guess the system's just flawed! Well they have to put someone in Slytherin... I personally wouldn't mind it, but it's definitely not a fit for me.

& it's from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." Best show ever.

Reactions: phosphenes

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Ravenclaw for me, too. That's been my house on nearly every quiz I've taken :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got Slytherin too (twice), but I always thought I'd be a Ravenclaw...
Yay, someone else like me! I've always thought I'd be a Ravenclaw too... If anyone asks, I'm just going to say, "I got Slytherin, but I feel more like a Ravenclaw." Not that big of a deal anyways but it still puzzles me. :confused:

·
Registered
353 Posts
I assumed I'd be in Hufflepuff but I, too, was sorted into Ravenclaw.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
So she has spoken and has said fucking Ravenclaw. How boring and expected. The one I'd least expect is Hufflepuff

·
Registered
ENFp-Fi (OP: Ne/Te); 2w1; LEVF
1,153 Posts
Ravenclaw of course.

When you learn about it, you realise the entire concept reeks of INFJ. :)

·
MOTM October 2013
6,445 Posts
I got Gryffindor twice...sure thought I'd get Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, though.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Not an INFJ, but I got Hufflepuff. Which wasn't a surprise. They're the only house that is a perfect fit. :p

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm a Slytherin.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts