Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All puns aside...

I'll copy and paste my thoughts on what I got because it's easier than typing up new ones. I already overanalyzed it once, I don't need to do it again!

Pottermore tells me I'm a true blue Ravenclaw. I think that the individualism of Ravenclaw really resonates with me. Like, all the other houses seem to have this really tightly knit group spirit and protectiveness that I just don't feel. Ravenclaw's not selfish, but people are supported and defended based on the situation and not just house spirit. There's also this nice sciencey buzz about it; they do experiments in the common room, and note the prefect's comments on Flitwick's cupcakes; he says he would pretend he was worked up just so that he could see what the cupcakes did. True spirit of curiosity, right there!

There's also some other touches in the description. I like how the Ravenclaw entrance is not concealed, but open to anyone who can figure out the riddle; a sort of sign that the Ravenclaw claim of accepting people who are different is actually true, considering that this system enables people of entirely different houses to waltz in if they are clever enough. Also, YES NATURE VIEW.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Hufflepuff all the way!

But if I had been 11 and going through the sorting hat test, I am pretty sure I could have gotten ravenclaw because of how much I valued my intelligence. I was kind of a snob back then about booklearning.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I wish I was more read up on this subject, I'm so in love with this whole fandom, but I have so many other nerdy things to worry about that I haven't even taken the time to figure out my house.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Didn't realize we had to go to the site to take the quiz. I just answered based on what house i thought I was. I'll take it after finals are over if I feel like it. How do you get to the quiz though? I logged into the website and made an account, but was too lazy to continue exploring the website. Do you just try to go through all the chapters in HP&The sourcer's stone until you get to the sorting hat chapter? And that's when you take the quiz?

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Didn't realize we had to go to the site to take the quiz. I just answered based on what house i thought I was. I'll take it after finals are over if I feel like it. How do you get to the quiz though? I logged into the website and made an account, but was too lazy to continue exploring the website. Do you just try to go through all the chapters in HP&The sourcer's stone until you get to the sorting hat chapter? And that's when you take the quiz?
Yep, the sorting hat quiz is in chapter 7.

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
Ugh, forget it. Not signing up for an account/more spam and junk mail.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Hufflepuff! Not very surprising for this ESFJ. I have a feeling my ISTJ would be in Hufflepuff too if I could get him to join Pottermore since we value the same things.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts