Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since Pottermore is now open to the general public, I thought I'd make a thread for our houses.

I just got sorted a few minutes ago and it gave me a choice between Gryffindor, which I can NOT see myself in, and Ravenclaw. I obviously chose Ravenclaw. I had a suspicion I'd be in Ravenclaw from the time I first started reading the books when I was 12. Lately I've been in a very manipulative, evil mood (I'm total chaotic evil on the alignment chart) and so I've been hoping to get into Slytherin, but I guess first instincts are usually right. Then again, there are such things as evil geniuses, so even Ravenclaws can go evil...

Sad part is, now that I've been sorted, Pottermore is incredibly boring...

Reactions: marzipan01

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's the new Harry Potter website where you can "explore" the books and read more writings about the characters and stuff by JK Rowling. It also has a sorting quiz designed by her which is supposed to be "the sorting quiz to end all sorting quizzes" and tell you once and for all what you are.

Although I just created a second account and took the quiz again and it put me in Slytherin this time, so I'm right back where I started-- in between Ravenclaw and Slytherin... Maybe I should go for best two out of three? Or five out of seven?

·
Registered
186 Posts
dont believe in harryl pottamer, its the devil.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WTF I just want to get sorted. I don't want to do all of this crap to get there.
I know, right? I went through and got sorted three different times just to check the consistency of the results. FWI-- there is none. At least not for me. For other people who have taken it multiple times it seems to be fairly consistent, but in three tries I got all four houses. First try was a hatstall between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. Second try was Slytherin. Third try was freakin Hufflepuff. I am the furthest thing alive from a Hufflepuff, so I don't know what's going on there. I mean, yes, I tend to excel in any environment I'm put in and probably would do well in any of the houses, but I'm not sure that's what it's exactly getting at. So for me it was a bit of a disappointment. I've been going back and forth between Ravenclaw and Slytherin for years now and was hoping this "definitive sorting quiz" would finally solve the issue, but I guess not...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Gryffindor. I genuinely did not see this coming.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
slytherin lol (most entps are slytherin?)

·
Banned
180 Posts
I was straggled between ranvenclaw and slytherin, but when I read the welcome message, and the description for the both houses I decided that ravenclaw description fits me better although I'm highly ambition and cunning, but there is nothing wrong with an ambition ravenclaw.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Ravenclaw. Pretty interactive, still boring after a few chapters.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts