Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am sick of the "Criticize the type above you" threads, so I decided to turn the tables.

I'll start by complimenting the ESFJs since they seldom receive the praise they deserve:
ESFJs, you guys are so kind. I like that about people. Your genuine smiles and kind words are like the stars in the night sky or happy puppies that show up on your doorstep. :star: :woof: I genuinely love ESFJs and don't encounter this type nearly as often as I should. :eek:ctopus:

Now, continue the chain!

·
Registered
INFP(?) 9w1 sp/sx ♀
1,198 Posts
I love this idea for a thread!

So, ENTPs...

-I admire your creativity. Whether you guys are solving problems, creating art (I've known some aspiring ENTP writers that are phenomenal), or even making jokes, you guys never cease to amaze me.
-As I kind of hinted at previously, you guys are hilarious (Your sarcasm, puns, and jokes are all on point... how do you guys do it?).
-You don't let people push you around.
-You guys radiate this confident sort of energy, and, as a very insecure INFP, I find this aura of yours to be this enigmatic, amazing sort of thing.
-Wickedly smart, oh my god.

So, yeah. This is from my experience with ENTPs I know, which isn't very many, but I've loved them all and wished I knew more of them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts