Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So what kinds of pranks do you guys pull if any...

I find that while i'm not naturally interested in pranking when i'm in the right mood and someone pushes me to I love to pull pranks. There's usually a long period of time in between when I do this but I do get a thrill out of it.

When I was in high school (and twice like 3 years ago) me and an ISTJ friend used to do phone pranks. I enjoyed coming up with a prank that obsurd but believable and i'd try to see how long people would stay on the phone with me. It definitely flexed my creative muscle lmao. Good times :)

Yesterday myself and a friend (who I assume to be ISFP) pulled a prank on that same ISTJ friend.

We were bored and went looking for his ESTP brother but when we got there his car wasn't there but my friend's was so me and my ISFP friend talked about what we should do. I told him that they almost always leave their door unlocked (which I always tell them about because they live in a shitty neighborhood) so we tried the door and sure enough it was open. Then we walked in and went up to my ISTJ friends room door. My ISFP friend cracked it and saw he was sleeping so we walked in. I tried to think of something that I could take that was valuable to him but that he wouldn't be in dire need of and I decided to take his GPS and leave a ransom note next to him telling him to "call his closest friends and family if he wants it back." (also I went into his room 3 times and he didn't even twitch LMAO). Then we put a bunch of chairs in front of the hallway stairs and a door screen and left.

He ended up not noticing ANYTHING and I think his roommate found the chairs and moved them not questioning it or him (Sighs). But it was still hilarious and I if anything I bet he'll think twice before leaving his doors unlocked.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Come to think of it, I did meet another ENTP in real life? Anyway, he was clever but I made up the idea :).

I used to have this friend when I was in middle school. He was a real short kid (taller than me now) but his mouth was loud. During lunchtime, our school gave us bread (hamburger type) with every meal. I decided it was a waste to throw it away along with those sauce packets (mayo, ketchup, mustard) so we decided to decorate the stairwell handrails. He dared me to carry out my idea and I dared him to do it with me. So, we did.

When lunchtime ends, the school aids blockade (with themselves, 2-3 people) the stairwells so everyone has to wait at top of the stairwells. Before lunchtime dismissal, we smudged around 3-4 packs of sauce onto the bread and held it on our palms. Since our lunch table was close to the hallway doors and stairwell, we ran for the stairwell. We gripped the rails with the bread and ran up from the basement to the ground floor (straight flight of stairs) and then tossed away the bread because the school aids waited at the first floor (half a flight higher than ground floor).

When the crowd was going up the stairs (holding the handrails!), people were screaming, complaining, yelling, and chatting. The school aids didn't know what was going on because they couldn't see that the handrails were decorated so they didn't know what was going on aside from the elevated noise level. About a minute or two later, they were given the signal to release the hounds (us little kids) to our next class. During my next class, the classmates kept talking about some asshole who dabbed sauce on the handrails. I looked at my accomplice and gave the wryest smile ever.:wink: We did it for another time until they started enhancing security and notifying the school aids.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come to think of it, I did meet another ENTP in real life? Anyway, he was clever but I made up the idea :).

I used to have this friend when I was in middle school. He was a real short kid (taller than me now) but his mouth was loud. During lunchtime, our school gave us bread (hamburger type) with every meal. I decided it was a waste to throw it away along with those sauce packets (mayo, ketchup, mustard) so we decided to decorate the stairwell handrails. He dared me to carry out my idea and I dared him to do it with me. So, we did.

When lunchtime ends, the school aids blockade (with themselves, 2-3 people) the stairwells so everyone has to wait at top of the stairwells. Before lunchtime dismissal, we smudged around 3-4 packs of sauce onto the bread and held it on our palms. Since our lunch table was close to the hallway doors and stairwell, we ran for the stairwell. We gripped the rails with the bread and ran up from the basement to the ground floor (straight flight of stairs) and then tossed away the bread because the school aids waited at the first floor (half a flight higher than ground floor).

When the crowd was going up the stairs (holding the handrails!), people were screaming, complaining, yelling, and chatting. The school aids didn't know what was going on because they couldn't see that the handrails were decorated so they didn't know what was going on aside from the elevated noise level. About a minute or two later, they were given the signal to release the hounds (us little kids) to our next class. During my next class, the classmates kept talking about some asshole who dabbed sauce on the handrails. I looked at my accomplice and gave the wryest smile ever.:wink: We did it for another time until they started enhancing security and notifying the school aids.
LMFAO. That sounds awesome. Seems like the perfect prank. You leave nothing behind that would incriminate you, no one gets hurt and you get to piss off school staff.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Rubber spiders stuffed up the bathtub faucet.

Covering a modular ceiling tile with paper filled with paper hole punches: fishing line to deploy them on victim.

Leaving a message to call Mr. Horcee at the number for the local equine vet school.

Moving a guy's car while he was at lunch and putting a for sale sign on it, then leaving it in a vacant lot he would ride by on the way back.

Using rooster alarm to make someone think neighbors were keeping chickens.

Prank on me (probably by an ENTP):

First day on summer fellowship at an Air Force Base, didn't know anybody, they put me in an office next to a Colonel. They had wired the speaker in a desk radio to a radio in the next office and started messing with me...turning the music way up on some obnoxious station. Of course I couldn't turn it off. I hate to admit I even unplugged it before I figured it out. It was ingenious and hilarious. The whole summer was filled with back and forth pranks. What a fun summer.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Last summer my group of friends had a little prank war going on. It started small where we rolled someone's house. And then I decided we were going to phone book one of my friend's bedroom. We ripped out the pages of several phone books and stuffed them in everything and covered all the walls and ceilings with them. Well he went and put alllll of that paper in a a bunch of trash bags and didn't say anything to us about it and one day at about 3 in the morning he broke into mine and two other people's cars and stuffed them with this phone book paper. He put vaseline on my door handles and found a crawfish in my yard and put it in my car. He then texted me "Where's Waldo?" referring to the crawfish, who died in my vehicle and I still have not found him. I suppose you could say I was out pranked lol.:frustrating:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I like to change some of the letters/numbers around on my co-workers keyboards. You would think that most people don't even look at their keys when typing (I sometimes look at the letters, but never the numbers). We have a couple of people in our office that...how can I put this nicely...are too fucking stupid to push buttons in the first place and so listening to them trying to explain to a help desk that whenever they push the 2 key it makes a 1 and vice versa is priceless.

btw...using a letter opener, simply pry the keys upward and they should just pop off...then switch them around and press them back on

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Back when I was a kid and played around with tape recorders a lot (an audio recording device used in the 20th century ;-) ) I liked to make tape loops that would repeat a musical phrase infinitely. I'd do this for fun and to practice a guitar riff or something.

My sister had a feud going on with one of her middle-school classmates named Layla. She would go to sleep at night and wake up with hate on her lips for Layla. It was so the drama.

Maybe some of you know where this is going . . .

She woke up one night to the sound of a cassette player I had rigged under her bed to go off a 2AM playing those two notes from that Eric Clapton song:

"LAY la
LAY la
LAY la
LAY la
LAY la
LAY la
LAY la
. . .

"

She couldn't understand where it was coming from and woke up my parents who were talking about calling the police until I peeked out of my room laughing my ass off.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I was never a big fan of any pranking that required any physical work. Too lazy for that. I just like to tease people in conversations and lead them onto absurd trains of thought with a impish smirk on my face.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Here's one prank I pulled when I was younger.

When I was in high school my ESTP friend and I planted cocaine in the locker of one of our acquaintances the day that the drug dogs were coming on campus. lol .. he ended up getting six months in juvenile hall, but it was still funny though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts