Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's play a game! I just spent two weeks mostly snowed in with four family members. Needless to say, we're all about to lose our minds. Can you predict the joys and challenges of a Christmas holiday locked in with an INFJ, an ISFP, an ISFJ, a INFP, and an ENFJ?

Closest predictions and posts that make me laugh win a sticker. :wink:

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
All F's? I wrote something up about going to a restaurant with 5 N's if you would like to see it. I would bet it was a blast! The INFJ wanted to do Christmas crafts and singing. The ISFP obliged on crafts and everything else artsy everyone wanted to do. The INFP wanted to watch old Christmas movies and was kind of the star and darling of the group-- their opinion and comfort and if they liked their presents mattered most. The ISFJ made food for everyone, shared pictures, and tried to keep everyone "on track" for which the INFJ (you) tried hard to help. The ENFJ made sure everyone was feeling the "right" feelings and getting along--and also helped the ISFJ with food--as did you--- lots of intervention when the INFP forgot to put a new toilet roll out or something else silly or got upset at something. Or when the ISFP started to feel left out. It was freaking awesome, right? What were the genders?
Where's my 5 N's at a restaurant....
http://personalitycafe.com/enfp-forum-inspirers/1152586-mbti-dialogue-examples-short-plays.html

Edit: Can I bet that the ISFJ was the one shoveling snow? Or maybe it was you or the ENFJ =)

Reactions: Jarred

·
Registered
279 Posts
is the ENFJ resenting the FPs for not contributing enough to housework or family duties?
how many guilt trips have occurred? lol

All F's? I wrote something up about going to a restaurant with 5 N's if you would like to see it.
i would like to see this haha. i stayed with my s/o's family over the holidays and we were 5 Ns at a restaurant and it was so not exciting -- actually a little weird to be amongst people who are so quiet like me. two INFJs, an INTJ, an ENFP and an INTP... the ENFP was the only one who really talked and the rest of us just nod and ask her questions... the other INFJ and the INTJ, when they do dare speak, keep bringing up politics and the depressing state of the U.S. while the ENFP tries in vain to lighten the mood... lol

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All F's? I wrote something up about going to a restaurant with 5 N's if you would like to see it. I would bet it was a blast! The INFJ wanted to do Christmas crafts and singing. The ISFP obliged on crafts and everything else artsy everyone wanted to do. The INFP wanted to watch old Christmas movies and was kind of the star and darling of the group-- their opinion and comfort and if they liked their presents mattered most. The ISFJ made food for everyone, shared pictures, and tried to keep everyone "on track" for which the INFJ (you) tried hard to help. The ENFJ made sure everyone was feeling the "right" feelings and getting along--and also helped the ISFJ with food--as did you--- lots of intervention when the INFP forgot to put a new toilet roll out or something else silly or got upset at something. Or when the ISFP started to feel left out. It was freaking awesome, right? What were the genders?
Where's my 5 N's at a restaurant....
http://personalitycafe.com/enfp-forum-inspirers/1152586-mbti-dialogue-examples-short-plays.html

Edit: Can I bet that the ISFJ was the one shoveling snow? Or maybe it was you or the ENFJ =)
This is awesome! I am a musician, so there was definitely a sing along, the ISFJ did cook ALL the food and shovel ALL the snow. LITERALLY ALL THE SNOW. BWAHAHAHA!! You win a :heart: Off to check out your post now!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is the ENFJ resenting the FPs for not contributing enough to housework or family duties?

i would like to see this haha. i stayed with my s/o's family over the holidays and we were 5 Ns at a restaurant and it was so not exciting -- actually a little weird to be amongst people who are so quiet like me. two INFJs, an INTJ, an ENFP and an INTP... the ENFP was the only one who really talked and the rest of us just nod and ask her questions... the other INFJ and the INTJ, when they do dare speak, keep bringing up politics and the depressing state of the U.S. while the ENFP tries in vain to lighten the mood... lol
Hahaha, no less than 1,000 ... But very nicely delivered!

The above about politics cracks me up!! I am so guilty of being the Debbie Downer! You win a :laughing:

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
It's the first post in this thread (below) ... I like all of this thread. I like @odinthor 's play in it. and I love all @sylvirfoxx 's dialogue. =) Please post from your restaurant if you can, I'd LOVE that! Or from this snow-ed in experience.. how FUN!

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Well, I don't know if this thread will get more hits (I hope so because I think it's really fun to think about!), but PLEASE do tell us how it went and it would be awesome if you include dialogue and it's one of those short plays! I love that stuff! ><

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
I think the only ones who didn't cry were the ENFJ and INFJ because they cringed from the possibility of a party degraded to everyone sniffling, while the others silently resented the insinuation that they should cut it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts