Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (other)

Votes: 2 20.0%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was discussing the topic of sex/anal and mbti with someone, and looking back on my personal interactions/preference discussions with INTP girls the question came up: Do INTP females have a penchant for anal?

·
Banned
3,444 Posts
Was discussing the topic of sex/anal and mbti with someone, and looking back on my personal interactions/ preference discussions with INTP girls the question came up: Do INTP females have a penchant for anal?
Your sexual exploits (plural, even!) are impressive, given that we're extremely rare, difficult to woo, and usually allergic to hamhanded attention whores.

Sticky keyboards are traditionally something of a turnoff, too. Way to beat the odds, cap'n!

·
Registered
3,260 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
I heard it's a thing for female ISTJs. You should totally go and ask them in their own sub forum... and get strangled in your sleep.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Not a female, but I am a bi-sexual INTP.
I have experienced both sides of the anal coin, and I don't really find it pleasurable at all.
Penetrating an anus isn't all that exciting for me, since after the sphincter everything inside is pretty loosey-goosey. Not much pressure to make it interesting,
Getting it in the butt is also pretty meh, as I am in basically constant anxiety about what is going to fall out of it. I do clean, but there is always more shit where that came from.

When I am with a man I generally stick with heavy petting and oral play, and when I am with a woman I do only missionary with the lights off.

Reactions: ponpiri

·
Registered
829 Posts
I'll stick a sex toy up a guy's ass. I'm completely open to the idea. That's what you meant right? :tongue:
Well said. If they guy agrees, then maybe I'll start to consider whether I am willing to tolerate it myself...
By the way I heard a local story about a woman whose husband insisted on having anal despite her being clear about not liking that. The husband didn't give up and someday she pretended to agree and during the foreplay she inserted a dick-like object into his ass: if you like it, then I like it! Gross, I know, but awakening.

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
I...*sigh. Um...*sigh

I-I am just going leave... just, yeah.

·
Registered
17,205 Posts
As you see, back in the blahsteric period of human evolution, anal sex was commonly performed to all sexes with the liberal use of oil. It was so prolific and enduring that there is most certainly a specific psychological module formed from adaptionist tendencies. As such, anyone who doesn't agree with anal sex is a deviant of human nature who because its totes a genetic predisposition mang.
Of course ignoring the functionalist view that goes poo out, nothing in Jim, only stick yo thing in my other in!

I don't get the affinity, beyond people talking prostate stuff for the mens.
It just sounds like it can be really painful when not done right and why fuck around with all that when ladies already self lubricate with a bitta seducing. Making life harder for self mang.

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,691 Posts
When I am with a man I generally stick with heavy petting and oral play, and when I am with a woman I do only missionary with the lights off.
Uh huh, that's how it SHOULD BE, BUT I stalked you and I saw the lights on once. So how dare you lie about something so sacred.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Not a female, but I am a bi-sexual INTP.
I have experienced both sides of the anal coin, and I don't really find it pleasurable at all.
Penetrating an anus isn't all that exciting for me, since after the sphincter everything inside is pretty loosey-goosey. Not much pressure to make it interesting,
Getting it in the butt is also pretty meh, as I am in basically constant anxiety about what is going to fall out of it. I do clean, but there is always more shit where that came from.

Do you attract a lot of people that assume you're a freak in the sheets because you're bi who are then disappointed to find that you're kinda vanilla?

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Do you attract a lot of people that assume you're a freak in the sheets because you're bi who are then disappointed to find that you're kinda vanilla?
Not so far, tho I do try to bring it up casually on first dates.
I did have a girl ask me once if I found being bi confusing, cause she couldn't imagine being attracted to both genders at once, and thought I had to choose which one to like at any given moment.

Reactions: ponpiri
1 - 20 of 51 Posts