Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious if different MTBI types have preferences/biases toward certain state-altering substances. Please only talk about the ones you're comfortable other people knowing about.

I'm partial to nicotine via vaporizing while I'm illustrating. I tend to shy away from alcohol (alcoholism runs in the family), as it usually makes me feel super self-conscious- but I've discovered I really like gin and tonic and top shelf tequila in intimate situations- in micro doses, two or three times a year. Once or twice a year, I'll mix alcohol with indica sativa in a spirtual sexual context- for it's hallucinogenic effects.

I'm currently taking a daily regimen of a supplement blend called Natural Body Defense (magnesium citrate, boswellia extra, bromelain, curcumin c3 complex, ginger root extract, quercitin, rutin) for immune support; Vitamin D3, at 10,000UI, as an alternative to sun exposure, and cycle an ECA stack (Brokaid, caffiene, aspirin) with generic brand Benadryl (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) for weight loss and general performance enhancement.

Thoughts? Recommendations?

(21 and under- take your vitamins, and please try to abstain from nicotine, alcohol, and cannabis while you are still developing. Also, if you are attracted to trying cannabis, please persue it in a legal manner.)

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
(21 and under- take your vitamins, and please try to abstain from nicotine, alcohol, and cannabis while you are still developing. Also, if you are attracted to trying cannabis, please persue it in a legal manner.)
lol US laws

Drinking age is 18 here. :p Even younger in most other countries.

I like alcohol. Drugs no. But I've gone off alcohol at the moment after it's failing to actually give me any form of buzz. :p I do like Smirnoff Ice though, just for the taste.

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
Preferred State: Dry and Straight

Preferred Substance: None

Reactions: angelcarnivore
1,239 Posts
I used to smoke weed, but it messes with my mind too much and I always felt like it was a very artificial way of finding meaning and enjoyment. Plus my friend tricked me into smoking like 8 or 9 grams when I thought it was 1 or 2 and I got way too high and just felt like weed just wasn't for me from then on lol.

Alcohol is fun sometimes, I'm a lightweight though and I get mad clumsy and stupid when drunk (maybe INFP related), and when you go over your limit oh my days it's hell on earth for me.

I've had a cigarette it made me nauseous.

I've learned I like sober best. A good sober high is better than drugs imo.

I feel like if I was a different MBTI type I would like drugs more.

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
21,014 Posts
Nicotine, off and on. Alcohol, and a little cannabis. Occasionally, mushrooms, or LSD. ENTP.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Alcohol feels best.

I like weed, depending on the type. I do NOT like being heavily stoned. Just a little high.

I love stimulants like Adderall until the crash (I take it by prescription, but if it still counts, yeah). Lorazepam/Ativan is my favourite benzo, but I'm prescribed Klonopin instead. Waaaah.

·
Banned
6,857 Posts
Alcohol.

Have also done ecstasy, weed, lucy, various opioids, mushrooms, and 2c-i and gotten good and bad things from each of them. I have no intention of touching any of them again except maybe mushrooms at some point. INFP

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
I really like sleeping.

Reactions: Highway Nights
1 - 9 of 9 Posts