Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You're male, you're ENFJ, you're very nearly 50. You are intellectual, into literature, sporty, like dance music, bit of a party animal. You have all the cycling and golf gadgets you need because you bought them yourself. You don't find clothes interesting, and you don't wear a watch or jewellery.

Put me out of my misery. What do you want for your birthday?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
You're male, you're ENFJ, you're very nearly 50. You are intellectual, into literature, sporty, like dance music, bit of a party animal. You have all the cycling and golf gadgets you need because you bought them yourself. You don't find clothes interesting, and you don't wear a watch or jewellery.

Put me out of my misery. What do you want for your birthday?
Something you've made yourself that represents a piece of yourself that you'd love absolutely nothing more than to share with me. It wasn't too much trouble to make, but it took time and care. And so he can carry a piece of you that you've shared with him.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Yeah anything you've made yourself is good. Or if youre not artsy crafty even just a card with a few words of sentiments is enough.

I have a big box of things people have made for me. Drawings, letters, cards, that type of stuff. It never loses value, its not like other objects you use.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I can measure what people are capable of, and how much thought and effort was put into something. A card with some words on it could be seen as a lazy way out from one person, but the most meaningful thing that might bring a tear to my eye from another person. Just do your best, and make it matter. :crazy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts