Personality Cafe banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
if you have previously gotten a result between ESTP and ENTP, then there will be a possibility that you have a Te function that is quite strong (especially when directing others to complete a task) but this Te function only works in your subconscious.

·
Registered
INTJ 3w4
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
if you have previously gotten a result between ESTP and ENTP, then there will be a possibility that you have a Te function that is quite strong (especially when directing others to complete a task) but this Te function only works in your subconscious.
I think you've missed what I've said in regards to that topic so I'll repeat myself:

Well it was more that I saw Se as a "doing function" as in it gets shit done. Which is true, but then as I started trying to piece it together things didn't make sense being an Se dom. So then I guessed I kinda switched to ENTP because it would make sense that they mistype but 8th position Se didn't make sense either. Now, as I've read more into Te - it's been like that has always been my dominant way of functioning ever since I can remember whereas Perceiving functions are something I've picked up along the way - I hope that makes sense.

What I am saying is that I typed as those 2 types from lack of knowledge. I am 100% Te dom, it's just whether I'm ENTJ or ESTJ. ENTJ is most likely right, I just wanted some additional opinions.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think you've missed what I've said in regards to that topic so I'll repeat myself:

Well it was more that I saw Se as a "doing function" as in it gets shit done. Which is true, but then as I started trying to piece it together things didn't make sense being an Se dom. So then I guessed I kinda switched to ENTP because it would make sense that they mistype but 8th position Se didn't make sense either. Now, as I've read more into Te - it's been like that has always been my dominant way of functioning ever since I can remember whereas Perceiving functions are something I've picked up along the way - I hope that makes sense.

What I am saying is that I typed as those 2 types from lack of knowledge. I am 100% Te dom, it's just whether I'm ENTJ or ESTJ. ENTJ is most likely right, I just wanted some additional opinions.
I've missed something, yes, you are definitely an ENTJ.

Love/passion
Love is interesting for me because I've never really developed an emotional connection with anyone. Passion on the other hand - if I'm interested in something or desire something, I often have the passion to go after it.
< Fi suggestive.

·
Registered
ESFP
61 Posts
I think ENFJ based on the post & post history. If you're interested I can elaborate in DMs

·
Registered
INTJ 3w4
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
@MBTIthrowawayaccount

That was actually a very nice, in depth conversation - thanks for taking the time to do that :)
I can now conclude you were right, I am an ENFJ. I want to thank you for helping me embrace the strengths that come with that as I think I did definitely try put on more of a thinker persona in order to be more respected and be taken more seriously in these forums.

Was good talking with you.

·
Registered
ESFP
61 Posts
@MBTIthrowawayaccount

That was actually a very nice, in depth conversation - thanks for taking the time to do that 🙂
I can now conclude you were right, I am an ENFJ. I want to thank you for helping me embrace the strengths that come with that as I think I did definitely try put on more of a thinker persona in order to be more respected and be taken more seriously in these forums.

Was good talking with you.
You're a really nice person! I'm glad I was able to help you find your type 😄

Reactions: Queen Talia

·
Banned
573 Posts
4C, 10, and 18 in a certain way, seem incompatible with ENFJ. But I could theorize that you get ENTP because of (Ti) and that your avatar is (F) to valide ENFJ. Also, I can see a correlation between 10 and your offended commentary about "trans" especially if you are not LGBT yourself. In this case it could be F. Even if the "political correctness" is usually associated with other topics.

Your love for domination (your submitted INTP) seems to me ENTJ imo. But I admit that the ENFJ is a type I know very badly. I do not know any. In any case, you have time to determine between these two.

·
Registered
INTJ 3w4
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
4C, 10, and 18 in a certain way, seem incompatible with ENFJ. But I could theorize that you get ENTP because of (Ti) and that your avatar is (F) to valide ENFJ. Also, I can see a correlation between 10 and your offended commentary about "trans" especially if you are not LGBT yourself. In this case it could be F. Even if the "political correctness" is usually associated with other topics.

Your love for domination (your submitted INTP) seems to me ENTJ imo. But I admit that the ENFJ is a type I know very badly. I do not know any. In any case, you have time to determine between these two.
I am trans lol. Anyway I'm pretty sure of my type now, but thanks for the input anyway

21 - 34 of 34 Posts