Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She shared her hurt to the world regarding her husband - Fe, Very INFJ thing to do in my personal experience
She had many affairs, deep ones which is an INFJ thing
Her running into the walls and poles all the time - Inferior Se
She has good clarity of thought - Ti

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Princess Di is a quintessential INFP, but you're totally entitled to your own opinion. She doesn't have the suave of an INFJ, but she has the kind gentleness of a soft-spoken INFP.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Affairs are an INFJ thing?

This is the kind of thing that makes it impossible to type people...

·
Registered
7 Posts
You can't possibly know what someone is. Especially when you haven't experienced life with them or known them personally and even more when that person isn't even alive. I dont care how much mbti love is out there, but typing people you don't know at least in a personal level is simply not logical or possible. You can believe you can type her as much as you want but the reality is that you can't. Sorry but thiz has to be said.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Affairs are an INFJ thing ?

I have a strict no dating unless I really like them rule and when I say dating I mean any form of interaction outside of just being friends.... not even for a hookup purely because I cant stand the guilt the next day of using someone like that... even if they were to convince me they really wanted a one night stand and wouldn't be hurt if I didn't call them again there is a major part of me that thinks what if they are just saying that in the hope of things progressing or gain feelings overnight etc... I just couldn't do it to someone....

So I have no idea where affairs is our thing.. Im all or nothing... if I don't think for a second I could date them or had any doubts about how much I liked them I just wouldn't go there.

Because of this attitude I have been single all my life and my one nighters have been very very few and far between...

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Affairs are an INFJ thing ?

I have a strict no dating unless I really like them rule and when I say dating I mean any form of interaction outside of just being friends.... not even for a hookup purely because I cant stand the guilt the next day of using someone like that... even if they were to convince me they really wanted a one night stand and wouldn't be hurt if I didn't call them again there is a major part of me that thinks what if they are just saying that in the hope of things progressing or gain feelings overnight etc... I just couldn't do it to someone....

So I have no idea where affairs is our thing.. Im all or nothing... if I don't think for a second I could date them or had any doubts about how much I liked them I just wouldn't go there.

Because of this attitude I have been single all my life and my one nighters have been very very few and far between...
Right. I know affairs are not an INFJ thing, which is why I brought it up. Diana cannot be typed INFJ based on the fact that she had an affair. Who wouldn't have an affair in her situation? She was married to a man who had always been in love with another woman-- it's like the marriage was the sin and she the victim. But I'd type her as an Fi dom, personally.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Visual typing ISFP. She was a doer and a feeler, so it seems like a good fit IMO.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
@Shrodingers drink. Huh... come to think of it, I can’t remember her using any Ne. ISFP does make sense.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts