Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I realize that the types of people I have been drawn to are very "principled" and seem to have a strong sense of right and wrong, and seem to be driven by some kind of search for truth or what is "right" by them - doesnt necessarily have to be what is "universally right" but they are looking for what feels or is right for them. It's hard to explain though- the people I'm drawn to aren't prudes. they may drink or smoke in moderation, or do things typically considered "bad" but they overall are very principled and seem to give off the vibes of being interested in doing what's right... but I can't really figure out what exactly it is that gives me the vibes that these people are principled?

On the flip side, I've also been told that I'm very "conscientious" and "principled" (I'm Enneagram 1 by the way). And I'm not really sure where people get this idea of me? I don't even verbalize my thoughts much or talk to people about what I think is right or whatever, but I am often pointed out to be conscientious. And I wonder what exactly it is that gives off this impression?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts