Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forget that they may be stressed out or unhealthy characters and that they aren't even real, lol. Also, we can't really see what they like to do for fun since they are on the run or in prison!

Michael Schofield- INTJ? I think he uses Fi and not Fe... Maybe he is INFP?

Sucre is probably a feeler..

Haywire maybe a Ti user.

I don't really know what I think, I just wanted to know what everyone else thought about various people like Michael, Sara, Lincoln, Sucre, Alex Mahone, T-Bag, C-Note, Brad Bellick, Kellerman, Gretchen, General Krantz, Don Self, Abruzzi, Charles Westmoreland, Bill Kim plus all the others.

Reactions: sopranopera

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Michael- intj

The others I don't know

Reactions: alionsroar

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, ok thanks. Yeah it's a bit hard especially since maybe the writers were focusing on the plot more and not so much developing the characters:crazy:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
That's true pc3000.

What I do know is

Lincoln- S type
Sarah- N type
T-bag- N type

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sarah N? I was thinking she may be an ISFP, but yeah I suppose she is N. Maybe she's an INFJ.. She likes to help people.
Maybe Lincoln is an ESTP?
Bellick an ESTJ?
Mahone is probably an NT type, maybe..

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Sarah could be an isfp. But I don't remember her using a lot fi. Infj sound good for her to.
Lincoln-estp sound good. For whatever reason I thought he was an istp.
I can't remember who Bellick is.
Mahone- definitely NT.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, good chance that Lincoln is an ISTP. He doesn't talk that much and is less sociable:) On the other hand, he is a bit more impulsive or a smasher/doer of things but maybe he is just being cranky.

Bellick was the prison guard captain who used his Ne to suspect Michael was always up to something and he also suspected where he might find several of the escapees after they escaped (like where the money was or with their love interests) but his Te got the job done of trying to enforce his rules on people.

C-Note - ISTJ? He seemed values-driven, wanting to do 'the right thing', look after his family, serve his country, but he seems to use logic a bit more.

T-Bag - ENTP? He's a glib talker, using lots of imagery in his speech. Maybe he has a weaker Fe to manipulate people and schmooze with them.

John Abruzzi the mob boss - ENTJ? I see him as having the Te to rule the roost and Ni/Se since he's more a realist.

Fernando Sucre - SF type. Maybe ESFP? Unless he's an INFP:)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Thanks for remembering who's Bellick is. He seem like S type. So estj sound right for him.
T- bags- yeah entp.
I forgot about C- Note- I agree on his type
Surce- totally feeler.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Michael- INTJ
Linc- ESTP
Sara- INTP
Mahone- INTJ
LJ- ISFP
Sucre- ESTP
T-Bag- ISFP
C Note- ISTP
Brad- ISFP
Kellerman- ISTP
Whistler- ISTP
Sofia- ISFP
Gretchen- ESTP
Don- ENTJ
The General- INTJ

Reactions: itselly

·
Banned
56 Posts
It's out of question that Michael is an INTJ. He is the definition of "strategist". Excellent use of Te, and many many contingency plans. He becomes the leader when necessary and he is extremely self-confidant (remember, INTJs are the most self-confidant type). However, he has an extraordinary well-developed Se: he gets to see all tiny details that most people don't see. If you remember his psychiatrist tells Sarah that Micheal is "a genius in classical sense". What he meant was that his inferior functions were very well-developed. He also has deep compassion for other human beings which I guess is attributed to Fi (or Fe?). In short, he is an exceptionally psychologically well-developed INTJ.

Sucre is a typical happy go lucky ESFP. He is also loyal to his friends (SP's, esp extroverted types, are committed friends). Nevertheless, he is not "brainy". He is also a good thief (good bodily coordination) .

Linc, either ESFP or ESTP. (just because he pisses me off I'd like to say ESFJ, but he is a SP not a SJ).

Mohan, an INTP. He has an excellent Ne-Ti combination. That's why he can read Micheal so well. In season 2 we see that he is constantly brainstorming and he has great hunches. Because of his excellent Ne, it is possible that he is an ENTP too. (Some people say he is an INTIJ. I strongly disagree. We don't see any strong Te or strategic planing in Mohan. While Micheal aces in making plans, Mohan aces in reading and decoding plans (Ne).)

Sarah? I am not sure. A wild guess would be INFP? Whatever she is, she is an IXXP.

Her dad is a very likely ISTJ.

Franklin: ISFJ

The vise president resembles a typical ESTJ to me.

David (the kid whom Mohan kills): ESXP

·
Registered
268 Posts
My first thought for Michael was INTJ like everyone else. Then, I wondered if he could not be some kind of NF, but I could not pinpoint a type. Lincoln seems ESTP, not ISTP to me. I just don't see him as a Ti dom. I'm pretty sure that Mohan is INTP

·
Banned
2,469 Posts
I thought Michael was an INTJ at first too, but something made me change my mind. He seems to possess the Ti/Fe dynamic. he's an architect etc. I don't know, he seems to put stuff together in his mind.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I thought Michael was an INTJ at first too, but something made me change my mind. He seems to possess the Ti/Fe dynamic. he's an architect etc. I don't know, he seems to put stuff together in his mind.
Because he is extremly meticulous and has already worked out every step of his plan, every episode in the first season is him working on the next objective that will ultimately help him achieve his goal. Also he's caring and altruistic because of his experiences of child abuse and is therefore attuned to the suffering of others - his caring stems from Fi values as opposed to already existing external standards.

·
Banned
2,469 Posts
Because he is extremly meticulous and has already worked out every step of his plan, every episode in the first season is him working on the next objective that will ultimately help him achieve his goal. Also he's caring and altruistic because of his experiences of child abuse and is therefore attuned to the suffering of others - his caring stems from Fi values as opposed to already existing external standards.
I can live with that. Not sure if I'm buying it though... I'll have to brood.

I can still see an Ti+Ne plan dynamic. INTJs aren't very good at thinking on their feet, Michael was. He seems to use Si to recall data and facts as well.

He only planned to get a presidential pardon remember, he had no advance time to plan that other stuff.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Michael - INFJ ESI-Fi cp6w5 > 2w1 > 8w9s sx/sp

Linc- ESTP SEE-Ni cp6w7 > 4w3 > 8w9f sx/sp

Sara- INFJ ESI-Fi 5w6p > 3w2 > f9w1 sx/so

Mahone- ENTJ LIE-Ti pr6w5 > 2w3 > 1w2 sx/so

Sucre- ESTP SLE-Fi cp6w7 > 2w3 > 8w9f sx/sp.

T-bag- Creepy perverted ESTP SLE-Si 8w9s > 7w6cp > 3w4 sx/sp

Brad- ESFP SLE-Se 3w4 > cp6w7 > 8w7 sp/sx

Kellerman- INTJ LSI-Ne 1w2 > pr6w5 > 3w4 so/sp

Gretchen- ESTP SLE-Fi 3w4 > cp6w7 > 8w7 sp/sx

Don- ENTJ LSI-Te 3w4 > 8w9s > cp6w5 sp/so

The General- ENTJ LSI-Te 8w7 > cp6w5 > 3w4 sp/so

Reactions: piano

·
Registered
828 Posts
What do LSI, SLE, LIE, SEE, etc stand for?
Socionics types. The key is dom function -> aux function -> orientation (so LSI would be TiSe, or Logical Sensory Extrovert, ISTj -- SEE would be SeFi, or Sensory Ethical Extrovert -- ESFp).

I really don't see Mahone as Te dom.
But I really do. Mahone's primary strength was efficiently managing resources and organizing step-by-step plans to get things done, backed up by an intuitive insight into the mind of his prey (Ni). He was perennially in the middle of the manhunt, making sure everything was running smoothly.

Reactions: TiNeSi
1 - 20 of 39 Posts