Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Problems of an uncommunicative and not very empathic girl

I stare into the souls of people that I think about a lot in my head. O_O < overwhelmed/panicky/confused face

I literally can't do relationships.. I'm completely one sided and don't take into consideration the other persons feelings. I'm just kinda O_O "THIS IS SOMETHING THAT HUMAN'S DO!!!! X OOOOOO" "I MUST PROCREATE NOW" (I literally look like a bad person who's about to do something bad)

People have to talk to me from behind instead of in-front... I'm not sure if that has anything to do with anything.

What do you people do to not look like this and be like "The person who i like is in the same room as me"-stares- -anxiety-?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I can kind of relate to some of this xD The whole one-sided relationship thing, I know I can't just tell you to remember that they're just a human, and so are you. That doesn't really work. I'm undiagnosed, but I think I might have a form of anxiety, and I occasionally have panic attacks. Basically, what I do to prevent them is pretending to be a completely different person from who I am. After a while, it's fairly easy to put up a front to help yourself calm down in a situation if you act like someone who won't react like you. I'm not sure if this helped at all, but I wish you the best :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts