Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody have 24 hours to live, how we use them make a big difference. If in a certain day one person works or study the triple than other, that person will have several days of advantage... The way how you invest your time in your youth will determine the quality and values of the rest of your life
Quote extracted of the book "Every Street Is Paved With Gold" by Kim Woo Choong CEO of Daewoo Motors

I found that book the most eye-openning book I've ever read in my whole life. At first glance it might be seen as another "bussiness book" that teach how to be rich, but is more than that. Kim teach in a very inspiring way the principles and values to be a sucessfull person. I don't know what MBTI type he is, but for sure INFP's have a lot to learn from that guy.

I think many INFP will enjoy the book, because He speak things like dreams, values, principles, life purpose, creativity, but also cover other topics we can learn a lot: Proactivity, The importance of time, make more than expected, grow as a human being, social interaction, leadership, being a decisive person, etc.

Even when the business life is not for you, I think many of the advices on this book can be extrapolated to any other aspect of life

I hope this can help you.

Charly The Rabbit

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Idk, I tend to procrastinate on things I view as less important, not just things I want to do that are hard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts