Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you currently procrastinating?

I have a paper due tomorrow at 11am, I probably will not get started on it til 8am tomorrow :laughing:

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Homework... they should rename Spring Break to Procrastination Week.

Reactions: Tony Stewart

·
Registered
176 Posts
OMG, i have this stupid open project in which i have to do some art but i didn't do anything and i will probably lie and make it full of shit :). It was not an optional class anyways. Tomorrow i have a debate on FAT TAX, totally unprepared and a very important geography exam i will certainly pass.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I manage to procrastinate with things I want to do. I've had like 3 movies I've planned on watching downloaded and I keep pushing it back further and further. This is what happens when I dont have school.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Well, I have a crapload of sketches that I need to start doing so I could come up with a sweet design for my smartphone project...

·
Registered
749 Posts
ummm.... okay lol

why?
I can't speak on Sellhica's behalf, and forgive me for being frank, but I would wager it's because the picture seems like an affectation, like you're trying too hard to look like you have sex with a lot of women, and the signature isn't helping much either. If you're getting a lot, good for you, but I don't think anyone on here cares all that much. You should be bragging about that with your dorm-mates, not to strangers on the internet ;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't speak on Sellhica's behalf, and forgive me for being frank, but I would wager it's because the picture seems like an affectation, like you're trying too hard to look like you have sex with a lot of women, and the signature isn't helping much either. If you're getting a lot, good for you, but I don't think anyone on here cares all that much. You should be bragging about that with your dorm-mates, not to strangers on the internet ;)
Haha wow! Well thanks for being frank and elaborating beyond "I hate your profile picture" but that's just my profile pic from facebook. It's not artificial, just me with my friends. Also my sig just explains my mentality in life right now: I just want to have fun. If you don't mind me inquiring some more, what part of my pic/sig came off as sexual or me bragging?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Homework... they should rename Spring Break to Procrastination Week.
Haha yes! I even procrastinate during sb. It's like the weekend I won't end up doing anything til sunday.

OMG, i have this stupid open project in which i have to do some art but i didn't do anything and i will probably lie and make it full of shit :). It was not an optional class anyways. Tomorrow i have a debate on FAT TAX, totally unprepared and a very important geography exam i will certainly pass.
Bro... ure an ENTP, ure going to own the debate lol u in college?

I manage to procrastinate with things I want to do. I've had like 3 movies I've planned on watching downloaded and I keep pushing it back further and further. This is what happens when I dont have school.
Haha yea my netflix queue has a shit-ton of stuff I'll probably never watch. I also made a new workout plan that'll I'll eventually get around to starting.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Haha wow! Well thanks for being frank and elaborating beyond "I hate your profile picture" but that's just my profile pic from facebook. It's not artificial, just me with my friends. Also my sig just explains my mentality in life right now: I just want to have fun. If you don't mind me inquiring some more, what part of my pic/sig came off as sexual or me bragging?
I guess it's not really you that such conclusions were based upon, but rather others: a lot of brazen, young ENTPs have been known to come around and brag about how well they do with the ladies, etc., and they often times wind up getting banned for being overly lewd with female members. Admittedly, it is not at all very fair to you to make such assumptions based on your profile picture, which is why I didn't say anything until I noticed you ask for an elaboration.

But so far you strike me as inquisitive, easy going, and very cordial. So I offer my sincere apologies for jumping to conclusions before even getting to know you, and welcome to personality cafe.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I guess it's not really you that such conclusions were based upon, but rather others: a lot of brazen, young ENTPs have been known to come around and brag about how well they do with the ladies, etc., and they often times wind up getting banned for being overly lewd with female members. Admittedly, it is not at all very fair to you to make such assumptions based on your profile picture, which is why I didn't say anything until I noticed you ask for an elaboration.

But so far you strike me as inquisitive, easy going, and very cordial. So I offer my sincere apologies for jumping to conclusions before even getting to know you, and welcome to personality cafe.
Ahhh okay I understand now. The vague "I hate you profile picture" by the other guy threw me off. There is nothing offensive about it. I was thinking to myself "Is it because I'm black!?" lol Thanks for clearing that up.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
That is truly disgusting... I can top that though... just kidding :p
well, at least that isn't trash on the floor. The only trash is in the trash can. the rest is just stuff.... snow tires, backpacks, winter jackets, a rice cooker, a lap desk, lots of cardboard boxes that need to be recycled, my dog's sheet, etc... and those frickin plastic bags.

·
Registered
733 Posts
cleaning my room.... it's horrendous.

Please don't look down on me after seeing these pictures... :p It's been a busy week...(month)...

Wow, you've got a lot to clean up. From the looks of it, it's been there for a while. I see sedimentary layers of pajamas, t-shirts, and jackets starting to form. It looks like one of your sweaters turned into a dog too. Congratulations on creating life. Last time I had a huge mess I got metallic objects forming out of nowhere. Wish I could have gotten a dog or a cat out of it.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Y'all crack me up. Anyway, here is the 2-minute aftershot. After putting away the plastic bags, and putting away a few jackets. The dog is still there.

but yeah... it's been busy. and I have not allowed anyone but the dog near my room...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cleaning my room.... it's horrendous.

Please don't look down on me after seeing these pictures... :p It's been a busy week...(month)...

Thats hilarious! It looks like you made an attempt to throw away the doritos bag, but realized your trashcan was full lol

If I didn't have company over all the time, my room would be worse than that :laughing:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts